Living In Dylan's Penthouse

She couldn't believe where they were. Dylan's Penthouse. 

Why would he bring them to his penthouse?.

Elizabeth thought to herself.

She was caught short in her trance by the man himself.

"Did you like it, huh!?" he asked helping her step out of the jet.

She took her son from the nanny, eyeing Dylan's Penthouse slowly."Why did you bring us here, aren't we suppose to be in your mansion?" she asked  puzzled.

"We need our privacy, that's why I brought you here and our son of  course."

He took them both to the threshold, unlocking the door with a golden flip card in his hands. The door opened showing the luxurious house interior.

Elizabeth gasped in awe, he's penthouse was so beautiful.
"Nice house," she said looking around the house.

He chuckled, showing her the way to their rooms. Despite the tension between them, Elizabeth find out she really like his company.

He want swiftly to open the door for her, the door opened showing a little room which belongs to a new infant, just like her Jason.

She looked up at him then, halting when she saw the room. "i...is this for Jason?" she asked unsure.

"Yes, " he said simply."this room is for our son."

"No!" she shook her head in disagreement . "My son can't stay in here alone, I've got to keep watchful eyes on him every time."

"Elizabeth, he's my son also. Besides, the Nanny is here to attend to him every time. " he said taking her by the arms.

"I'm his mother and i don't need a Nanny to care for my son! " she grounded out angrily, freeing her arms from his hold.

"Please Elizabeth, you need her.....you just—"

"I don't need her!" she cut him short angrily.

He sighed. "Alright then, but you definitely need her around."

That she can't agrue with him. She placed Jason inside his cot, her baby boy was asleep already. She smiled kissing him on the forehead.

She glanced behind her and caught Dylan's blue dark eyes looking at her so intensely folding his arms on his chest looking at her and their son. She shivered knowing that look from him.

She straightened, walking towards him. "Where do I get to sleep.?"

"In my room. "

"What?" she asked astonished. "I... I..can't sleep in your room Dylan, you've to get Jason and i somewhere to sleep."

He knows arguing with her is pointless so he shrugged in defeat."Okay if that's what you want." he said smiling at her so grimly. Her heart skipped a beat.

"I need to attend to some business now, see you later." he gave her a quick peck on the lips . Making his way towards the door, he stopped abruptly and turned to face her. He winked, causing her to blush so lightly.

He left leaving her inside the room with their son. she sighed going outside to check her room which hasn't been shown to her already. She was tired and exhausted, she really needs her beauty sleep.

Walking and admiring the beautiful house, it's was too huge and too big for Dylan alone, she wondered how he had enjoyed living here alone. He's probably always bringing some hot chicks to f*ck every nights, that thought really made her sick.