Will Kyoya finally meet his match? (Ouran High school host club fanfiction)

Disclaimer- I don't own Ouran Highschool Host club. Only my Oc's and plot.

----------------------------------------

“Akira are you ready to attend Ouran? We have a reputation to uphold, and there will be several of my business partners there, along with your mothers. You will need to gather information as usual, and help build business deals.”

“Yes sir.”

“Now go get ready for school in the morning. I opted out of the yellow dress since it didn’t suit you. You will wear a female version of the boy’s uniform.”

“Understood sir.” I bowed and backed out of his study, heading back to my room. I decided I would get some work done, for both my father and my mother’s company. I secretly suspected that my mother’s company wouldn’t have improved that much if it wasn’t for me, and my father was testing me. I also had some additional work to do because my older sibling was living in America with my mother, and she didn’t really know how to do any of the paper work that she was sent.

I opened the door to my room quietly, careful not to disturb anyone. I sighed and removed my glasses, and I slouched on my bed for a bit. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day.