Chapter 1

"Mistress wake up. I don't think you want to be late for school." Someone started shaking my shoulders and I growled at them and sat straight up, glaring at whoever had the nerve to wake me. There was a maid edging toward the door, a frightened look on her face.

"You're clothes are by the shower Mistress Akira. An-And if you want breakfast just call..." She finally reached the door and ran as fast as she could into the hall. I let out a dark chuckle and slowly rose out of bed. I hated mornings with a passion, becuase I never woke up when I wanted. There was always a maid to wake me, and never the same maid twice.

I showered quickly and pulled on the alternate uniform I was allowed to wear. It was a black skirt with a white blouse with a blue pull over jacket. Anything was better than that yellow puff ball they called a dress. 

I left my rrom, it always unerved me a but becuase it was so lacking in color. I mean, it was just black and white and while it all looked charming and fancy, it also felt empty to me. I grabbed my black backpack off of my desk and slung it over my shoulder. I walked out of my room and walked briskly to the kitchen.

As I neared the kitchen I slowed down to listen to the maids.

"Mistress Akira is so scary when she wakes up. I used to work for a family that had a boy just like her, but even then he wasn't as scary as she." I concluded that the maid that had woken me up wasn't given warning, and I pushed aside the comment. I continued into the kitchen and grabbed a nectarine before leaving the house to go to my limo.

Slamming the door shut I looked at my driver. It looked like my driver today was to be Oliver. He was an American, like me (I am part Japanese from my father and American from my mother) and he usually kept quiet. I had looked at his file when he was hired and he looked to be an ex-marine and was highly trained. A useful asset.

As Oliver drove away from the mansion, I brought out my laptop and looked up mt fathers business associates, and my mothers of course. I wouldn't be a good daughter if I wasn't prepared for what was to come.

I smirked amused at the screen. It seemed like the Ootori's, Morinozuki, Suoh, Hitachiin Twins, and a few other business associates attended. I would be starting in my second year with Ootori and Suoh who owned a "host club".

The limo pulled into the school and I nodded my thanks at Oliver before getting out of the car. I decided I would investigate the Host club, and there members.

I smiled as I walked through the doors and into the office. This would be an interesting year. Now if only my father was't so... then I could ...

"Here you go Yamazaki-chan. This is your schedule."