Chapter 3

Akira's POV

I arrived home from school and I immediately went to my room to finish any homework, or any company work my parents designated me.

As I walked into the room I looked around gratefully at the dark teal walls with black stenciling. My bed matched the theme, and any dressers or desks was black stained wood to keep the theme of the room. See I wasn't aloud to be creative most times since I was so supposed to look and act in my parents image, but when I could be creative I jumped at the chance.

I slid my shoes off and sat down at my desk, bringing out my laptop which had a deep green shell outside of it. As I opened it I looked at any data I had compiled over the day. I had a fairly good amount about the host club, but my father probably wouldn't be happy. Perfect wasn't good enough.

I quickly did my homework and started on the company business my parents had dumped on me. It wasn't so bad today only some stocks and finding new manufacturers to cut down on costs. Couple hours tops. Maybe...

Quite some time later

"Akira! Akira! How was your first day!!! Did you make friends? Find cute boys? Join a club?" My little sister bounced through the door and started rambling at me while somehow managing to go through my backpack and personal belongings. 

"Good day Yuki, things went as well as expected today, and hopefully I will find more information to help me." I told my sister (Obviously younger if you didn't guess already.) as I slowly closed my laptop and turned towards her. Yuki wasn't as bad as my older brother Hatori. He hated my guts and made fun of me at any point in time. He also dumped most of his work on me, and the workload I had sometimes was horrendous.

Yuki started bouncing on my bed as she gave me puppy eyes. 

"Come on Akira. Find some friends, have a personality for once." A sighed at her and continued my work. I still had to run most of this by my "financial advisor" and then I had to print files for mother, and send electronic files to my fathers work computer.

I heard Akira walk toward the door and she stopped right as she was about to walk out.

"Akira, can you help me with some of my work? Mom sent me a big file and I can't do all of it. It's too hard." She looked down at the floor, her long brown hair hanging in her eyes. She looked at me quickly before adding, "If you have time of course! I mean I don't want to give you my work but its hard and I want to call my friends and I think I have a packet to do in math..." She rambled, and I nodded to her.

"Of course I'll help you Yuki. Send me the file, then go be a good 13 year old." I ushered her out, then quickly returned to my laptop. It was 8 o'clock already, and I wanted to go to bed by midnight. I had no time to waste, and even if helping Yuki gave me more work, I would always help her so she could keep her happy and care free attitude. 

Anything for family. Right?

The next morning....

"Akira... Akira? Can she hear me? Is she alive?" 

I groaned and turned over. It was too early for this. I had stayed up until 1, and 6 was definetly too early. Maybe if I ignored the maids they would go away.

"Should we get her father or mother?" I opened my eyes in alarm and immediately sat up.

"I'm up. Please go." I instructed them. They hurried out of the room to avoid my murderous glare. First they woke me up early, then they want to get my parents. I will have to fire them later, or at least have the old maids instruct the new ones on how to get me up.

I hurried into my uniform and I slowly dragged my feet downstairs. I grabbed a cup of coffee, and some jelly toast and slumped into my chair. I was still tired as I entered the limo and nursed my second cup of coffee. I stared at the window and my only thought was, 'I hope school isn't this bad.'