Chapter 5 (Big Update)

Authors Note: In a chapter previous I made a mistake and said her eyes were silver, but they are actually a deep green. Sorry for the confusion. And sorry I haven’t updated in a while. So many things have been happening in school, and then I saw the Day of the Doctor in theatres. (Doctor Who thing) Any way, enjoy the chapter!! And Happy Thanksgiving!! (If you celebrate it.) If not, then Happy Thursday! (Or whatever day if you are in a different timezone!)

Akira’s POV

Today has been a different day. The Host Club have been gone ever since home room, and I haven’t been able to get any information on them. At this rate, father will have my head. Data is the most important thing besides being perfect for the company.

The bell rings as I shake my head of my thoughts and I head out the door in search of the Host Club. I might not like participating in their club, but I don’t exactly have a choice.

Day previous

“So Akira, I have looked into school clubs that you can participate in, and I believe that the Host Club is most appropriate for you. You will attend every day after school and your limo will informed of the time change. Understood?” I internally groaned, and kept my poker face. This was just like my father, making my choices before I can.

“Yes father. I understand.” I folded my hands behind my back and fiddle with them in irritation. I had researched the Host Club some days previous and most of their activities irked me. Well, more like their personalities. I disliked some of them because of their superiority complexes which were Ootori and the Suoh, and most all of them were deceiving especially the Fujioka girl. Though I found out why she was hosting and I feel a tiny bit sorry for her. Being indebted to those types of characters must be annoying.

Present

I walked down the pink hallways until I arrived at the Host Club doors. This would be my first time here, and I hoped for their sakes that it will be at the very least entertaining. I would hate to have to go here all year and have it not be interesting.

I took a quick breath and entered the room. I was slightly late, though still early enough to look on time. I scanned the room and saw that most all the hosts were busy except the Ootori boy. He was selling things, and by the look of it they were selling for more than they were worth.

I smirk at that. Smart boy, you’ll make a good profit from that. I suddenly frown as I see the Suoh boy come towards me.

“Hello my lovely lady. Is today your first day at the Host Club? Allow me to introduce myself.” He pulls out a rose and bows, handing it to me and then touching my cheek. “I am Tamaki Suoh, the King here.”

I get annoyed at him touching my shoulder, and I pinch a nerve at the base of his elbow, causing his lower arm to go numb as I move back.

“I am Yamazaki Akira, and I would have to ask you to refrain from touching me.” I look around, and the only ones that have noticed me are the Hosts. Most of the girls are stuck in their fantasies. And as I look closer at the floor, I notice that it is not in fact a floor, but ice.