Part 1

It's been about 1 year later since Logan took Louise's bunny ears, she couldn't stop thinking about him at all " i can't believe i fell for my enemy" thought Louise as she walked to school but this wasn't her regular school it was a different school where all misbehaved kids go. Louise got sent there after the accident with Mr. Frond but to her surprise was that Logan Bush attended the school. Louise walked through the hallways looking for her locker when she heard " I guess its rabbit season this time of years" when she turned around she saw Logan behind her " LOGAN" screamed Louise " that's my name" said Logan when he grabbed her bunny ears again " give that back" scream Louise as she jumped in the air trying to grab it but couldn't " never four - ears or should i say two - ears" said Logan laughing when he walked away " i said give that back" said Louise when she turn to face Logan walking away but he didn't stop thats when Louise jumped on Logan making him fall " didn't i told you to give me back my ears Logan Berry Bush" said Louise sitting on top of Logan, Louise got up and grabbed her ears back and place them on her head. Everyone in the hallway saw the whole thing and began mumbling to each other "Berry" as they laugh, Louise walked away " I'll get you for this" screamed Logan as he stood up feeling embarrassed, Louise got away far from Logan and into the girls bathroom. She checked all the stall to see if their were people in there " i guess am alone" thought Louise. Louise sigh " i can't believe i meet him again" said Louise blushing all the way to her ears.   

............ TO BE CONTINUED