Part 14

" put me down Logan" screamed Louise as she was being carried on Logan's shoulder " i told you to stop but you didn't want to listen" said Logan " how embarrassing" mumble Louise as she covered her face when she saw that everyone working in the hospital was looking at them. Once the got outside Logan walked over to his car and unlocking to door placing Louise inside the passenger sit then locking it again so Louise couldn't escape, Logan got inside the car " lets go" said Logan driving away " i don't want to go anywhere with you" said Louise crossing her arms " you're staying with me and thats finally" said said Logan as he drove to Louise place " i thought i was staying with you" said Louise looking out the window " you need clothes" said Logan getting out the car and going to the other side and opening the door for Louise " come on" said Logan holding out his hand for Louise to take, Louise smacked his hand away and got out. Once they made it inside to the living room " well what are you waiting for, sit" said Louise point at the couch " alright don't take to long" said Logan as he sat down looking around nervously " which one is Louise room" thought Logan looking onto the hallway. Logan decide to walk around and peep in each bed room " nope not this room" said Logan " where the hell is Louise's room" thought Logan when came to the last room in the hallway " hopefully its this one" thought Logan when he opened the door and didn't see anyone in the room " Louise" said Logan walking in the room and looking around " it looks like Louise's room" thought Logan blushing, Logan turned around and saw Louise stand outside " what the hell are you doing in my room" screamed Louise " you were taking to long so i came looking for you, you should be happy" screamed Logan back " get out" screamed Louise " no" screamed Logan as he sat on her bed " fine have it your way" said Louise as she stuck out her tung at Logan who did the same. Once Louise finish packing she throw her bag at Logan who was laying down " what the fuck Louise" screamed Logan in pain then he throw  her bag to the side " lets go" said Louise leaving her room, Logan follow behind her carrying her bag " did you lock up" asked Logan when they both go into the car Louise just nodded and Logan drove off.

.............. TO BE CONTINUED