Part 9

( i know i said this story happens 1 year after Logan steel Louise's ears but only Louise age changes and Logan is still the same age which is 18 and Louise is 15. she doesn't wear a dress anymore but just some skin jeans and a tight green shirt)

" she sure is lively" said the doctor as he turned to Logan " yea she is that what makes her Louise" said Logan smiling " are you sure you two aren't dating" asked the doctor handing Logan Louise's bunny ears " no we're aren't, we're aren't even friends" said Logan looking away from the doctor " well do you like her" asked the doctor, Logan blush " no" said Logan, all the doctor could was smile " well my mistake again" said the doctor as he left but he turned around " wait one more thing, don't fall to hard" said the doctor laughing as he walked away " what?? fall??" said Logan confused. Logan put on Louise's bunny ears and walked " missed me" said Logan walking in with confidence when he saw Louise who wasn't in bed " where did she go" said Logan walking around when he got in front of the bathroom door and opened the door and saw Louise in her bra and underwear " Logan what the fuck, don't you knock" scream Louise as she cover herself " am so sorry" screamed Logan as he closed the door shut. " how embarrassing" mumbled Louise while blushing " i have a big problem now" mumbled Logan looking down at his pants while blushing.

............. TO BE CONTINUED