Part 13

There was a knock on the door " come in" said Louise, the door opened and it was the doctor with some paper on his hand. When he walked in he saw Logan on the floor holding his chest " Logan what happened" asked the doctor running over to him " am fine" mumble Logan " it doesn't seem like it" said the doctor sitting Logan up " Louise can you explain what happened" asked the doctor, Louise turned her head away " its his fault" said Louise thats when the doctor looked over at Logan who blush " did something happened" asked the doctor " nothing" mumble Logan " Louise" said the doctor as he looked up at her and saw that she was blushing " well Logan walked in on me changing clothes in the bathroom yesterday" said Louise " is that why you hit him on the chest" asked the doctor " no i hit him in his stomach" said Louise " then why are you holding your chest" asked the doctor who looked over at Logan who was still blushing "Louise" said the doctor " well its his fault again" said Louise who was still looking away " Louise" said the doctor " he said that there wasn't anything to see" screamed Louise, the doctor looked over at Logan who was covering his face " you shouldn't have said that" whispered the doctor to Logan " well that doesn't mean you have to hit on the chest, next time try his face or arm" said the doctor as he stood up and helped Logan up " you taking her side" said Logan and the doctor just nodded and turned to Louise " good new, you can go home" said the doctor holding the papers in his hands. Louise turned over to the doctor and grabbed the paper and walked out " Louise wait" screamed Logan but Louise didn't stop by all means " do you want to walk home" screamed Logan " fine, you asked for the hard way" screamed Logan running towards Louise " the hard way" thought the doctor who saw Logan running toward Louise and pick her up over his shoulder " ohhhh so thats the hard way" thought the doctor laughing.

.................. TO BE CONTINUED