Part 4

Logan woke up to mumbling when he looked to Louise and saw she was having a nightmare, he got up and sat next to her " hey four - ears are you alright" asked Logan. Louise couldn't get up but Logan couldn't help himself but listen in to what Louise was saying " please don't leave me" said Louise then there was a moment of silent " i love you, please you can't do this to me" said Louise when she reached her hand out while crying Logan was surprised " love" thought Logan as he reached for her hand that was out in the air and grabbed it but to Logan was surprised it he had claim her down for some reason " i love you" called out Louise "what!!" said Logan stand up but realize Louise was just dreaming making him blush " am such an idiot of course she isn't talking to me" thought Logan when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Logan sat down next to Louise " who do you love so such that will make LOUISE that toughest girl i know cry" said Logan when he lend in to wipe her tears then he couldn't help but place his fingers on her lip "their soft"thought Logan thats when Louise opened her eyes and looked around her when her eye focus she saw Logan close to her. Louise moved up against the wall " wha wha what were you doing" said Louise " my head" said Louise as she placed her hand on her head, Logan got up blushing " i i wasn't doing anything, its your fault for fainting in the park" said Logan feeling guilty cause he know it was his fault " the park" said Louise in confusion " LOGAN YOU ASSHOLE" scream Louise when she tackled Logan to the floor " my fault, its your's for hitting me with the swing" said Louise sitting on Logan and grabbing is shirt " it was an accident" said Logan while looking up at Louise thats when she let go and grabbed her head again " my head" said Louise in a low ton Logan placed his hand on her face " four - ears" said Logan when Louise became unconscious again and fell on his chest.

............ TO BE CONTINUED