Part 6

A few hour had past and Logan been waiting in the waiting room for the doctor to come, for Logan it felt like years until the doctor walked inside the room " doctor where Louise" asked Logan standing up and running to the doctor " she's fine, she just suffering from a minor concussion but hopefully she'll wake up soon" said the doctor "can i see her" asked Logan grabbing onto the doctor like theres no tomorrow, the doctor pulled away from Logan "yea you can go, she's in room 430 on the 4th floor" said the doctor as walked away from Logan. Logan ran to up the stairs to the 4th floor without thinking of taken the elevator " where's 430" thought Logan before he saw a nurse and asked her,  she point down the hall which was the last door in the hall. Once Logan got in front of the door he stopped took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. Logan stuck his head in to make sure nobody was in the room, he looked around and saw no one so Logan went back outside and took another deep breath and walked in like he own the place but turned to close the door behind him slowly. Logan turned toward Louise and walked to her bed and saw her without her bunny ears and her pony tail so her hair was flowing down with curls at the bottom " wow so cute" thought Logan " wait!!!!!!! i did not just think that" thought Logan shaking his head. Logan sat down beside her and reached for her hand and grabbed it " am so sorry Louise it's my  fault that you're hear " said Logan as he began to get teary again. 

....................... TO BE CONTINUED