Part 19

" what the fuck are you doing here" screamed Louise " what the fuck do you mean, i wouldn't be here if you haven't left" said Logan " well i didn't want to stay there anymore" said Louise as she turned around and placed the bat on the kitchen table. Louise took a chair over to the counter and claimed on the chair to look for a camping lamp " what are you doing" said Logan " just shut and get over here" said Louise once she found the lamp " i can't see anything" said Logan as he got up and started taking baby steps " omg i can't with you" said Louise as she sigh then she turned on the lamp and held it out for Logan to follow and once he did he took it from Louise hand and held it out to see Louise better when he saw her with only a towel that show her figure and her wet hair flowing down. Logan turned his face away blushing and gulping " mmm Louise why do you only have a towel on" asked Logan unable to face Louise. Louise blushed " the power went out when i was taking a shower" mumble Louise loud enough so that Logan could hear " ay i see well come down from there you're gonna hurt yourself" said Logan nervously as he glanced over to Louise " i know" said Louise " fuck i didn't think it would be hard to come down with only one hand" thought Louise " what happened, oh i know is Louise also afraid of the dark " said Logan in a teasing tone when he saw that Louise was only using one hand " what happened to your hand" asked Logan pointing at her left hand " its nothing" said Louise shaking her head, Logan grabbed the hand that she wasn't using "aaahhh ok let go" screamed Louise " Louise what happened" said Logan worried " i slipped in the shower when the power went out" said Louise as Logan let go of her, Logan walked over to the table and placed the lamp on it then turned to Louise and opened his arms " come here" said Logan " am not gonna jump" said Louise shaking her head " omg Louise then how are you gonna get down" said Logan " i'll find a way" said Louise " come on Louise am not gonna let you get hurt just trust me and jump" said Logan, Louise thought for a min " fine but you better catch me" said Louise as she got ready to jump and she did. 

..................... TO BE CONTINUED