Part 20

Louise jumped and Logan manage to catch her but he ended up slipping on the on wet floor " ouch" mumble Logan as he hugged Louise " Louise are you alright" asked Logan " yea how about you" asked Louise as she sat up " am just fine" said Logan as he sat up as well but he's eyes were drawn to Louise figure *cough* " Louise do you mind getting dressed" asked Logan blushing, Louise looked down and notice that she was in her towel and blushed but remembered that she didn't want to look at him so she got up and ran to her room " Louise wait" screamed Logan as he stood up and ran after her but was to late cause Louise had locked the door from the inside  " Louise open up" screamed Logan pounding the door " just go away, i don't was to see you anymore" screamed Louise " did i do something wrong for you not wanting to see me" said Logan as he sat on the floor with his back lending against Louise door. Louise sat on the floor with her back to the door as well " you know what you did" said Louise putting her knee to her chest " am sorry Louise, i wasn't thinking" said Logan in a gently voice " that doesn't matter anymore, the fact that you wanted to go through with it, is enough damage" said Louise " i know but along the way i feel in love with you" said Logan " you what" asked Louise " i said that i love you" screamed Logan but then covered his month to realize what he had said and blushed but he still wanted to continue " and i know i can't turn back time but if you give me a chance to prove myself to you" said Logan then the door opened making Logan fall on his back.

.................. TO BE CONTINUED