Part 5

" Louise" said Logan as he sat up with Louise still on him "Louise" said Logan in a low tone, Logan placed Louise gently on the floor and lend towards her " Louise please wake up" said Logan getting all teary " what should i do" thought Logan " i know hospital hospital hospital" said Logan nervously, he picked up Louise and placed her behind his back and carried her out the door. Logan put Louise in his parents car and drove off moments later they had made it to the hospital Logan got out of the car and carried Louise " someone please help" scream Logan when 2 nurses and a doctor ran towards them with a hospital bed and place Louise on it " what happened" asked the doctor " she fell from the swing and hit her head then hit the swing by mistake and became unconscious thats when i took her to my place and notice she had a fever but a few minute ago she woke up but become unconscious again" said Logan very fast and nervously " you did wrong by not taking her to the hospital in the first place" said the doctor as he and the other 2 nurses rolled Louise away, Logan walked backwards towards the wall and slid down siting on the floor "please don't die Louise" said Logan in a low tone wiping his tears away. 

................ TO BE CONTINUED