Part 10

Louise got dress again and stuck her head out to see if Logan was out there but he wasn't. " i'll kill him" said Louise when she walked out. Over to Logan, Logan came out of the bathroom stall " i can't believe i just did that" thought Logan as he walked over to the sink to wash his hand thats when he looked in the mirror and saw his whole face red " omg how embarrassing" said Logan when he covered his face. Logan didn't realized that he still had Louise bunny ears on " i better go" said Logan that when he looked up again and saw Louise bunny ears on him " oh crap  am gonna die am i" thought Logan. Over to Louise, " where the hell is Logan" thought Louise when she walked over to the window and saw that it began to rain. " oh great just my luck" said Louise thats when she heard thunder and lightning " AAAAAAHHHHH" screamed Louise as she fell on her knee coving her ears. Louise stood up still covering her ears and walked over the bed to grab a blanket and head towards the closet. Louise opened the door and got in the closet covering herself with the blanket about 10 mins later there was a knock on the door " Louise" said Logan opening the door to see the room in darkness " Louise are you there" said Logan in a low tone thinking Louise was sleeping when he walked in and closed the door behind. Logan turned on the lights and walk to Louise bad and saw that she wasn't there again " where did she go" thought Logan as he placed Louise's bunny ears down on her bed, Logan walked over to the window and saw it was rain " don't tell me she's still in the bathroom" thought Logan " well i better go" mumble Logan so he turned away and headed to the door and turned off the lights again before he walking out when turned and saw that the door of the bathroom was opened and no Louise inside "Louise" said Logan walking back in the room forgetting to turn on the lights, the thunder and lighting casted a light to the dark room thats when Logan notice a white piece of blanket sticking out of the closet " Louise are you there" said Logan walking towards the closet then he opened the closet and saw Louise cover with the blanket sitting down shaking " Louise" said Logan thats when Louise looked up with tears in her eyes " Logan" mumble Louise.

............ TO BE CONTINUED