Part 12

It was the next morning both Logan and Louise was still asleep hugging each other. The doctor and one of the nurses walked in and saw them both " we better wake them up" said the nurse walking over to them " wait" said the doctor grabbing her arm "  let them be" said the doctor smiling " but" said the nurse before being cut off " lets go" said the doctor pulling the nurse out the room " we should had woken them up" said the nurse " don't you see that they like each other" said the doctor " they do" asked the nurse confused, the doctor nodded " yea but he still doesn't realize his feelings and thats why i told him not to fall to hard" said the doctor nodding his head " how about the girl" asked the nurse " she all ready like him but doesn't want to show it" said the doctor " its good to be young" said the nurse " i hope thing work out for them" said the doctor smiling as they both left. Logan woke up and realized that he was hugging Louise and that she was hugging him back, Logan could help but blush " Louise small good" thought Logan as he smelled her hair, Louise giggled " did she just hear me" thought Logan " i love you L" mumble Louise as she couldn't finish her sentence because Logan got mad " hey Louise get up its time to go" screamed Logan as he got up to fast and made Louise roll out of bed " ouch" mumble Louise as she fell on the floor, Louise got on her knees and looked up at Logan who ran towards her to see if was ok " what the fuck Logan, i was having a good dream" screamed Louise " well it seemed more like a nightmare to me"scream Logan back " what" scream Louise as she got up and walked over to Logan and gut punched him right in the stomach. Logan fell to the floor in pain" why did you do that" screamed Logan " thats for making me fall" said Louise. Logan got up and Louise walked over to him again and once again gut punch him, Logan fell once again on the floor " what was that for" scream Logan in more pain " that was from yesterday, have you never heard of knocking" screamed Louise, Logan remembered what happened yesterday and blushed " well there was nothing to see if thats was your worry about" screamed Logan back " what" screamed Louise. Louise got on top of Logan and grabbed his " what did you say" said Louise " shouldn't have said that" thought Logan " i said that there was nothing to see" screamed Logan, Louise punched him in the chest before getting up and Logan gasp for air.

............ TO BE CONTINUED