Part 3

The next morning Louise walked the same way to school but stopped at a park that was close but not to close. Louise sat on the swing thinking " hey four - ears" said Logan when he placed his hand on Louise's shoulder but Louise didn't react at all " FOUR - EARS" screamed Logan but nothing. Logan didn't like it at all thats when he took her bunny ears but nothing at all thats when Logan began to get mad " LOUISE" screamed Logan in Louise face, Louise blinked " LOGAN" scream Louise as she fell backwards " ouch" said Louise sitting up holding her head where she got hit " what the fuck Logan" scream Louise in pain " are you alright" said Logan coming close to Louise but thats when he hit the swing by mistake and hit Louise on her forehead causing her to become unconscious " four four four-ears" said Logan when he moved close to her " oh fuck, what the hell did i do" thought Logan. Logan couldn't leave Louise there by herself so he carried her and took her back to his place. Back at Logan place Logan place Louise on his bed but lucky for him his parents weren't gonna be home for 3 weeks " four -ears" said Logan in a low tone place his hand on her shoulder and shaking her to see if she'll wake up but she didn't. Logan notice Louise cheek red and he place his hand on her forehead Louise was running a high fever " oh crap what do i do" thought Logan as he stood up walking side to side, Logan ran down stair and a few minutes later he came back with a bowl of cold water and a cloth. Logan wet the cloth in the water and placed it on her head " i hope this works" thought Logan, it went on for a few hours until he fell asleep next to Louise.

................. TO BE CONTINUED