Gastroenteritis

Sorry guys I realized I was falling behind on requests. :/

Story brought to you by LizzieFlynn200

Sorry for the wait!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AACHOO!!!" The kids jumped as the sneeze echoed through the base. Rachet looked up slightly annoyed and glared at the hallway.

"AAAAHHH ACHOO!!" The kids jumped again and looked at the doctor who growled in annoyance.

"That sounds like Bulkhead." Miko said as she looked to the doorway.

"It is." Rachet grumbled as he ignored another sneeze. Two different sneezes echoed in the hall. The kids looked at him in surprise.

"Oh scrap..... he's infected the others." The doctor mumbled. "Time for quarantine." He picked up a wrench and walked to the hall.

"How long has he been sneezing?" Miko asked hastily. The medic turned around and looked at her as he thought.

"A day..... couple hours. But I told him he would get over it." He muttered.

"He might be sick." Jack said as the kids walked over to the annoyed man. The doctor thought about it for a moment then looked at the wrench in his hand.

"I suppose that's a possibility." He mumbled. They heard feet shuffling and the wrecker sniffed as he walked in.

"Doc.....I ink I'm eying." He said as he coughed into his arm. Rachet sighed and motioned for him to sit on the berth. He tossed his wrench at the tool box and it went in.

"Five Points!!" Miko cheered as she raised her arms in the air. The doctor ignored her as he went to examine the wrecker.

"Hmm...." he mumbled as he walked over to his desk.

"A I eying?" Bulkhead asked as he wiped his nose.

"Stop doing that!" Rachet snapped. "And no you're not." He looked through some notes and scratched his chin.

"Achet!!!" The doctor growled in exasperation as the speedster came running in.

"What?!" He snapped in annoyance.

"Umlee ee an I ost or unch on e foor!" Smokescreen said the best he could. He suddenly went into a coughing fit. Rachet drug his hand across his face in frustration.

"Stomach flu." The kids all said in union.

"Would you mind explaining that?" Rachet grumbled as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"They'll be over it in 24 hours..... maybe." Jack said.

"And until then?!" The doctor growled as he gestured to the sick men.

"Wait it out and don't kill them?" Miko suggested as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I ying!!!!" Smokescreen yelled as he fell on the floor and continued to cough. Rachet stared at him then massaged his temples in irritation.

"I'm going to kill something alright." He muttered.

"This was going around in the school." Raf mumbled as he thought.

"Ya but it was over within a week." Miko said. The medics head popped up and he glared at the children.

"YOU BROUGHT THIS TO THE BASE!!!" He yelled angrily. The room was quiet for a moment.

"Maybe we should go." Jack said as they started to walk away.

"Oh no!" Rachet said as he grabbed Jack and Mikos shoulders. "You infected everyone and you're going to help me!" He growled angrily. The kids looked at each other slightly terrified.