Bottom of The Willow Tree

okay so this is a little notice before we start Bottom of the Willow tree.

first off i would like to say is that if you are a fan of Caspian/Susan of Caspian/Liliandil  like major hard core seeing him with a oc is just not right then turn back now i can guarantee this is not the story for you, if you decide to ignore this and read it anyway then comment saying Suspian is better its meant to be them. don't even think about it because i just stated not to read it.

also i know for a fact that some names might be a bit wrong there is one in particular the name of the hyped up squirrel now if you see the name I've put its wrong yeah so what you need to do and only one unless you see that someone as given me the wrong name is comment the right one and put  *** before it so i know what you on about.

if the same name comes up again just do the *** and I'll know what you me that goes for any other name that is not actually belonging to the character. comment on the story i don't mind but if it out right mean instead of telling me what i could do better or what did and didn't work then you seriously need to get a life.

FINALLY I DO NOT OWN CHRONICALS OF NARNIA OR ANY CHARACTERS IN THE ORGINAL BOOKS THOSE BELONG TO C.S.LEWIS ANYTHING THAT IS NOT IN THE FILM OR BOOK BELONGS TO ME THAT INCLUDES MY OC.

anyway i hope you enjoy the story