Chapter 3 - The Woods

i followed the trail the Prince left behind it was soon that i saw him but i didn't let him know of my presence. i heard Papa and Nikabrik who were following as well.

"why doesn't he just wait for the kings and Queens, I'm sure they'll be here soon" we travelled further and i was almost afternoon.

"i can hear you" i peeked out but back again before stepping out

"i just think we should wait for the Kings and Queens" Papa stated walking out.

"yes we'll need their help anyway" i crossed my arms  he ignored our comments and continued on.

"fine! go on then see the others will be as understanding " Papa shouts my eyes gleam.

"err no we'll go with you, we'll love to see how you explain thing to the minotaur's" we and Nikabrik set off when he stopped.

"minotaur's they're real?" he asked looking back at us.

"and very bad tempered" Papa informed him.

"not to mention big" Nikabrik added

"huge" i smirked  walking past  him and alongside papa.

"what about centaurs do they still exist?" Caspian asked

"yes now they will proberly  fight on your side but there is no telling what the others will do?"

"proberly claw his face off or something. it won't be nice whatever it is" i reply 

"what about Aslan?" i swing round how does he know so much about us? i thought but Nikabrik voiced my thought.

"how do you know so much about us" he asked

"Stories"  he replied i fold my arms looking at him curiously

"your father told you stories about Narnia?" Papa asked 

"no my professor, he . listen I'm sorry these are the questions you should not be asking" he replied walking past us me and Papa sniffed their air.

"what is it?" Nikabrik asked

"human" Papa replied

"them" he replied meaning me and the Prince. i shook my head.

"no them" i pointed to Telmarine shoulders coming towards i didn't have enough time to use my bow so we ran  there was a ow behind me.

"Papa" i yelled running to him and picking him up Prince cam up beside me.

"take it go its more important than i am" i took the horn and gave it to the Prince before lifting him up and running .

"go I'll hold them off"  the Prince shouted ugh.

"Nikabrik take him I have to stay" i handed my Papa over. and went to the Princes side.

"i thought i told you to leave" he scolded as i took out three arrows and lined them up.

"and what made you think you can tell me what to do now shut it"  i looked as a saw the solider go down when i realised who was small enough and could actually pull this off. i relaxed as one last solider took out hi sward and cut the leaves. he went down before it ran closer i stepped to the right and put my bows away. rustling came closer till the price was knocked on to the ground.

"choose your last words careful Telmarine" Reep he a sward to him.

"you're a mouse?" Reep sighed and shook his head.

"i was hoping for something more original. pick up your sward." he gestured to what was lying inches from him he shook his head

"no thanks" The Prince replied

"pick up your sward i will not fight a unarmed man.

"which is why i might live longer if i chose not to cross blades with you noble mouse" i was impressed and that was rare.

"i said i would fight you not that i would let you live" okay fun over.

"Reepicheep, stay your blade" Papa shouted before i could.

"Trufflehunter i trust you have a good reason for this untimely interruption" he asked

"he doesn't go on." Nikabrik smirked

"he's the one who blew the horn" i added  stepping forward

"then let him bring it forward. he is the reason we have gathered" Glenstorm spoke i looked up to one of my mentors.