Chapter 10 - Clearing Things Up

*3rd Person*

while  Edmund, Glenstorm and a Giant went forward to gave the challenge to Miraz everyone was occupied wit setting up for battle, they expected that Telmarine would keep their word. he took this chance to talk to the High King.

"your majesty may i have a word with you please" Peter looked down to the little badger.

"of course Trufflehunter, you seem troubled what is it?" he asked walking along.

"i wanted to apologise for my daughter behaviour the other day, i know it's not much but it is imperative you understand a few things" he paused.

"have you heard of the Prophecy regarding Prince Caspian and Willow?"  he asked as they entered the stone room.

"no i haven't" Trufflehunter took a seat looking at Peter.

"it tells of a two  children a son of Adam and a Daughter of Eve who are orphans. the daughter will not be from our world but will be found and raised by those who are, The Son will be Orphaned the night after his fifth birthday. together with help from Kings and Queens of Old will unite the land of Narnia and free us all.

she has know that since she was 10 and trained ever since not to be a Queen but to help and free those she loves dearly. Willow has never experienced loos and I'm afraid that may be fault on out part. all I'm trying to say is that with everything that has happened the past few days she was not prepared for, she was never expose on how to deal with it without, well without what happened the other day." he finished

"thank you for that, my dear friend...." he was about to continue when Caspian and Edmund arrived.

"did he take it?" Peter asked

"yes the duel is set for 10 o'clock" he nodded

*Willow*

i was getting  ready for the battle i fixed my arrows to my back and my sward to my waist, Papa came in just as i finished.

"hello Papa" i smiled gently and i plaited my hair.

"dear , when you are finished King Peter would like to see you" i scowled as to why, we had all but avoided each other since i lost my temper, so why would he want to speak with me.

"why" i questioned

"that is for you to find out my dear" he left , i sighed and finished plaiting my hair before going to the High King. i cleared my throat as approached main part of the how. he turned around and gestured to Caspian and Edmund to leave which they did

"is everything alright" Caspian whispered in my ear i looked up at him and shrugged, but the nodded when he looked like he was having a debate whether to stay. he left so it was just me and the King.

"you asked to see me?" i questioned he nodded

"i wanted to apologise for the raid i know that all of them were you friends and family and i see that i was at fault not calling it off, even though this doesn't help you right now but i just wanted you to know." he looked genuine and guilty, i sighed.

"apology accepted, and seen as we are doing apologies i apologise for attacking and punching you. i never had grief and i didn't know how to deal with it apart from lashing out"  we stood there.

"we best get out there" we led my going up on to the ledge with the archers