Chapter 12 - Battle Part 2

"BACK TO THE HOW" i heard Peter yell i stood up.

"Caspian!" i shouted he looked over and rode holing out a hand i took it and jumped on to the back of the horse holding on to him. we rode back to the how and caught a glimpse of it being sealed off rock falling on some Narnian's. pulling up Caspian jumped of the helped me do.

"good to see you safe" he breathed.

"you too. come on" i grabbed his hand and we stood next to Peter sharing a look and looked back up to Susan a tree fell down and she stepped back one to may time falling off. Nikabrik caught her and  they let go she dropped to the top of the fallen entrance  i put my bow away choosing to now use my sward. we turned back to the battle and watched as most continued to fight. we all looked at each other. be charging back in i kicked and slashed solder and back flipped before dealing them a fatal blow.

i sward was knocked out of my hand so i grabbed my bow and hit the with it i grabbed a arrow and shot target helping my fellow Narnian's. i grabbed my sward again and swung it i saw that Reep was it bit of a puzzle so i threw my dagger he looked back.

"thank you my dearest Willow" i smirked

"it alright Reep" i ran and grabbed my dagger putting it back and going back to fighting the ground rumbled and i looked back and laughed the trees they were alive again and helping  i ran to the others grinning.

"for Aslan" we charged after them fighting along the way i got split from the group catching soldiers who weren't fast enough i found Caspian and saw that he was fighting but a soldier was going for him.

"CASPIAN!" i yelled but he never heard me i fought one solider before running to him.

"CASPIAN LOOK OUT" again the battle cries of others prevented him from hearing me i rand slicing soldiers as i went.

"Caspian!" i stood infornt of the solider just as he went to take the blow. i gasped looking down the spear hand gone right into my stomach.

"Willow" he yelled stabbing the solder and catching me as i fell to the ground  he held me.

"why did you do that?" he asked brushing hair out of my face.

could let you die now could it" i wheezed

"Peter, Trumpkin" he yelled i took deep breaths, he shifted me

"don't go to sleep Willow. don't leave me" he begged everything was hazing and i was confused

"why my Prince you have your Queen" i asked clutching to his armour.

"yes, you like it was always meant to be"  he replied i smiled he was think me as his Queen.

"Willow" i heard a voice Trumpkin face appeared.  he looked in despair.

"what did you do Will" he asked i smiled

"i decided to go dancing with a solider who had doe eyes for my Prince, you know how possessive i can get" i joke i felt a pain and i grunted the spear was now out.

"you pick now to joke Willow" he lightly scolded. my eyes felt droopy and i wanted to sleep.

"I'm tired" i whined

"no Willow don't go to sleep, you can't" Caspian shook me.

"we have to get to Beruna, Glenstorm carry Willow till we can get Lucy to heal her" i heard Peter order before i was lifted up that woke me up and i cried in pain before i felt a hard surface felt my hair being brushed away.

"whatever you do don't fall asleep, i will be back for you soon and Lucy will heal you."