Chapter 8 - Losing it

i was woken up by a thud, i jolted awake

"what going on" i asked in a sleepy voice rubbing my eyes which were sore.

"sorry Willow, we are back" Alezander informed me when i cam properly i remembered the events of last night i started to cry again.

"thank you Alez" i slipped off his back and continued by foot as i got closer to the how i heard a argument

"you invaded Narnia you have no more right than Miraz does. You, Him, Your father Narnia is better off without the lot of you" i heard HIM shout there was a battle cry.

"stop it" it all went silent, as i stood behind survivors  then there was ac cough i made my way forward and saw Trumpkin get up that did it. i screamed and we for Peter.

"you evil little cockroach.  because of you half of my friends and family are dead i told you something would go wrong you should have called it off when you had the chance" i scream fighting him. i disarmed him and held my sward to his throat.

"Willow that's enough!" Papa shouted  i looked at him then back at Peter who genuinely looked scared  i dropped my sward and looked back before punching him.  i walked to Papa  and dropped hugging him and crying again , he patted my back.

"come on my dear lets go inside." i stood up and took his hand he led me inside taking me to a room set up for eating i sat down as he scooped up a bowl of soup.

"i know you miss them Willow but attacking the King is not the answer" i put the soup down in front of me

"i know but it sure helped, Papa all my life i was brought up believing  that at some point i would meet the son of Adam who together with the help of the Kings and Queens of old would bring Narnia out from the dark. i knew what would happen but what it didn't say was that High King Peter would take over and get help of the people were trying to save, killed. i knew it wouldn't be easy nothing ever is. i also knew we'd have casualties but last night ..... that was slaughter Papa"  i looked at my soup before eating it.

"i know you have good intention dear but losing your temper will not help, you learnt that from Nikabrik"  i chuckled  i finished my soup my eye caught Caspian at the door.

"I'll leave you too it" Papa went to leave.

"no Truffle hunter you need to hear this as well" he looked down as he entered.

"Nikabrik...he dead. he coaxed me into raising the White witch." i went to say something but he  continued

"i didn't want to and i almost did but Peter pushed me out of the way   he was nearly coaxed as well but Edmund killed her. Nikabrik a werewolf and a hag were all killed." he looked down

"i need to be talking to Trumpkin" he left the two of us we sat in silence until i noticed his hand

"your hurt" i stood up and gathers some bandaged and water before sitting back down.

"give me your hand" i held out mine he looked into my eyes and gave me his hand  i began to cleanse it and he hissed.

"this was made by a ceremonial knife" i mumbled dabbing it a blew on the hand to dry it out a little.

"how did you know" he questioned i looked up at him. 

"I've learnt a lot there is so much expected of me. i had too" i told him cleaning around the wound.

"is that all you did learn" i shook my head.

"no i had a childhood a very good one when i reached 10 i learnt of everything i learnt how to speak Telmarine to infiltrate and learn. i remember when i was five  i was at the dancing lawn it was my birthday and they would always be a celebration with dancing risking lives to have fun and celebrate the future. it was amazing" i grabbed some cloth and wrapped his hand.

"you've been crying" he stated put his free  had on my dried cheeks from tear stains as i  ripped the cloth.

"mourning those we have lost. i grew up with the Narnian's and knew nearly every single one of them even if i met them once."  he wiped away a stray tear i clear my throat tying up.

"there all done" he broke his trance taking away his hand, i felt cold, it must be in here. i needed to wake up i did not have any romantic feeling for the Prince he's a Telmarine  and has eyes for Susan. i feel only what i wish for the future. that's it

"i bed get ready for some sleep i haven't got a lot in a while" i stood up taking care of things that i have used. he coughed

"yes of course.  you must you have done a lot, sleep well Willow" he left

oh something going on