Chapter 9 - Something Blooming/ Idea

the Next morning i had woken up refreshed better than i have in the past few days i i changed in to a light blue dress and went out on to the mound where i saw the Professor and Caspian.

"oh sorry i didn't know anyone was out here" i went to go back

"it's alright my dear girl come sit with us" the Professor smiled  Caspian nodded and i sat down next to him.

"what's your name dear?" the professor asked

"Willow, Sir" i replied he smiled at me. we looked out onto the horizon the Professor soon left and for the second time in 24 hours me and Caspian left alone.

"how are you feeling...after yesterday?"  he asked

"better thank you, sleeping really helped."  i shivered i felt Caspian's arm wrap round me. i gonna regret what i say next.

"i thought you would be with Susan you two seemed to have hit it off"  his armed dropped yep i was regretting it.

"I'm sorry i should have said anything, I'll leave" i stood up.

"she saw what happened  in the tomb. with the White Witch..." he trailed off looking back at me

" could i tell you something" i furrowed my eyebrows but nodded and sat back down.

"at first i thought, that i felt something for her majesty but  when she looked disappointed i felt bad but i expected to feel worse, when i saw you i felt more bad about telling you everything and i don't know"  he didn't really make any sense but at the same time he did.

"do you mean you wish you felt worse when you saw Susan the feeling you had telling me "   i clarified, he nodded i didn't know what to say but i could help to read into the lines a implications of it was he feeling someone he barely knew. i didn't know but i felt happy about it like really happy, the possible something head had for me.

did this mean that i felt something in return, no it couldn't be possible, i was only in this to set right what was made wrong all those years ago and i was a part of a prophecy nothing more, nothing less. right.

he left a little after but returned and was about to say something when i spotted Telmarines in the distance.

"go get Edmund and Peter" i told Caspian. he ran off and came back followed by Edmund and Peter. Lucy, Professor and Trumpkin  we watched as the Telmarines marched forward galloped my horseback riders the last to make an appearance was Miraz wearing King armour we stared at him before heading inside

~~~~~~~

"cakes and kettledrums that's you big plan? sending a little girl in the darkest parts of the forest alone?" Trumpkin asked in shock

"its out only chance"  Peter stated  and Susan stood beside Lucy

"besides she won't be alone" Susan added, Trumpkin went to Lucy pleading with his eyes

"haven't enough people died already?" he questioned her

"Nikabrik was our friend too but he lost hope. Queen Lucy hasn't and neither have i" Papa tried to soothe him.

"for Aslan" Reep held his sward to his chest

"For Aslan" fluffy bear said  i smiled at that.

"then I'm going with you" my uncle stated not letting this subject go which i admire him for i knew he wouldn't wee thing happened between us in the past.

"no we need you here" she place a hand on his shoulder.

"we have to hold them of till Lucy and Susan get back" Peter stated.

"if i may..." we all looked at Caspian, he shared a look with the Professor before standing up.

"Miraz may be a tyrant and a murderer but he is subject to the traditions and expectations of his people there is one in particular that may buy us some time." he share a quick glace with me and gave a hint of a smile.