Chapter 1 - 17 Years Earlier

a prophecy is made it says  that a son of Adam and a daughter of Eve with the help of kings and queens of old will unite Narnia once again.

The Daughter will not be of this world but will be found and raised by those who do. the son will be descended from pirates and Orphaned the night after his 5th birthday the two shall met and the lives will forever be enter wind

17 years earlier.

it was close to midnight in the reserved world of Narnia. for over  one thousand years the Narnian's have been in hiding from the Telmarines waiting till the day they are free once again.  Trumpkin is coming back from  a nights hunting and was about to enter his home when a sound makes him turn. he retrieves his bow and arrow holding it up.

"who's there?" he questions stepping out another sound behind him he swings round seeing his friend Nikabrik and Truffle Hunter.

"Trumpkin what his going on" Truffle Hunter asks  but is shushed by the dwarf, Trumpkin make his way closer to the noise followed by his two companions . movement could now be seen at a base of a Willow Tree then a face.

"it's a...child?" Trufflehunter states looking back at the dwarfs Trumpkin still has his bow up.

"oh Trumpkin put that thing down the child is harmless." he scold picking up the bundle  the child in question snuggles closer to the warmth of the badger.

"poor thing must be freezing out here at night...let's get you inside" he turns round.

"your seriously going to bring that into our home." Nikabrik protests pointing at the bundle.

"Nikabrik it's just a child not a thing now you will be civil or I'll sit on your head" he walks inside the burrow and places the child on the bed before checking her temperature

"now let's see" he mumbled not the most comfortable trying to find what gender  but it had to be done.

"so what is it" Trumpkin asked peeking up.

"it's a girl and by looks of it, she is a daughter of Eve" Trufflehunter looked back at his friend.

"we'll have to tell the others" replied Trumpkin.

"yes but not until morning poor girls asleep, i wonder how she got here"  he asks leaving the baby girl to sleep.

~~~~~~

the next morning word had be sent to all other Narnian to meet at the dancing lawn, everyone had gathered when Truffle hunter carrying the baby girl, Trumpkin and Nikabrik arrived.

"why is it that you have called us" Glenstorm the centaur asked.

"last night something very strange happened. we found a daughter of Eve abandoned at the base of a willow tree not far from where we live." there was muttering around.

"let us see this daughter of Eve. " Glenstorm ordered, Truffle hunter place the baby girl on the ground and removed the blankets there the little girl slept peacefully  more talks from fellow Narnian's woke the girl up and she began to cry. Trufflehunter calmed the little girl down. and she fell back to sleep.

"you have seem to made a connection with the daughter of Eve" Glenstorm observed picking the girl up again he replied

"there is nothing too it" Glenstorm talked with the other.

"we have come to a conclusion that she is the daughter of Eve from prophecy she is a orphan found my by the three of you it only seems right that she should be raised as well. we pledge ourselves into helping her become what she is destined for." the centaur stated the three companions looked at one another.

"Trufflehunter as seen by us you have the honour of naming the future queen what is it that you choose" the badger thought for a moment before taking the most logical name he could think of.

"her name shall be Willow"