Prologue

My hands bald up into a fist showing my veins threw my skin. My chest was rising and my adrenalin was pumping threw my veins.

Rage.

Rage.

Rage

Was all I could feel at the moment along with a hint of sadness. I don't want to seem like a stalker. But my only love is with another a man besides me.

My strength is beyond his and I could kill him in an instant. Having him dead would be satisfying. It would be my chance to get close to my love.

But wait?

What would that do to her??

The pain she would be in if I ruined her happiness. I could barely handle seeing her with a different man. But knowing it would be hard for me to see her cry.

"Why are you having second thoughts." My wolf named Crow said to me. "She is our happiness and that man is taking her, using her love." Crow was right she is ours. "That girl is lost without us we are the only people that can protect her. Nobody and I meen nobody deserves her except us are we clear." Crow said in a low growl

"Clear."

~Her pov~

I was sitting in a coffee shop with my boyfriend. It was ten o'clock pretty late for me to be drinking coffee. Colin my boyfriend kept on talking his vacation to Paris that's coming up.

It's sad to say but I didn't really care so I tuned out. I started getting this strange feeling in my stomach. It was as if someone was watching me.

I could feel the person's presence near me. I started feeling it's anger and sadness. These emotions where to strong, where are they coming from.

I started looking around the shop and outside. When I looked outside I saw a man across the street staring at me threw the window. He was wearing A black jacket with dark blue jeans.

When I blinked he was gone in an instant. It was like wasn't even there and nobody noticed him. I started feeling uncomfortable I had to leave

"Hey Alice what's wrong." Colin said while I was standing up out of my seat.

"I have to go home in not feeling well." I lied trying to get out faster.

"Oh okay call me when you get home I love you." After he kissed my forehead

I Left.