Chapter 9

"Bonnie come get your breakfast!" I called from the kitchen, Bonnie ran downstairs. She tripped over her little feet, and hopped back up. She was wearing a blue dress with a grey fury coat. She had a big smile on her face, she hugged my leg and ran into the kitchen. She sat at the table, and ate her pancakes.

Everyone was off doing there own thing today. Damian was off in the training grounds. I don't understand why he would make his warriors train in the snow?

Alexis had been catching up on sleep lately along with Luke. I have no clue on what Sebastian has been doing lately.

I was sitting with Bonnie eating my pancakes. I wanted to know more about her considering she's young. I just couldn't wrap my head around how Bonnie's parents could abandon there child at such a you age.

There had to be a reasonable explanation for this. So far since she's been here Bonnie has become more talkative. She loves to follows Damian around, like a lost puppy. "Bonnie so how do you like it here." I asked

"I wove it here!" She said with a mouth full of pancakes. "Are you going to send me away?" Her eyes became full of worrie.

"No no no, I'm just being curious, I would like to know about your real parent's, do you remember them." She swallowed the rest of her food before she started talking.

"Not really, they were mean to me. My mommy was pretty, and my daddy was very tall, but they didn't like me." She said wiggling around in her seat.

"Why were they mean to you did they hurt you in any way." Bonnie shook her head no.

"My mommy said nobody would want me, t-then they left me." I wanted to cry for Bonnie, her patents neglected her. If I knew who her parents were I would kill them.

"Can we go play now." She looked at me with those big eyes.

"Late, right now you need to finish your breakfast." Bonnie continued eating her food, I looked to the kitchen door and saw Sebastian walking in. "Hey Sebastian."

"Alice I've been looking for you." He said with a smirk. "How would like to go out for some coffee, and go shopping for Bonnie" I've been waiting so long for someone to ask me that. I haven't been out this house for so long, but who will watch Bonnie.

"But who will watch Bonnie." I asked, while standing up out of my seat.

"That's already taken care of." Right after, I told Bonnie good bye and left with Sebastian.

(Time skip)

I was sitting at a table, waiting for Sebastian to come back with our drinks. He took me back to the city I lived in, this was my favorite coffee shop to go to. I remember the last time I was here, I felt so watched it made me incredibly uneasy.

At the time I didn't know who or what was making me feel so uncomfortable. But now that I know it was Damian, he was the one watching me from a distance the whole time.

Sebastian came back to the table with his coffee's "So why are you're treating me to this nice outing?" I smirked.

"I need to talk to you about something important." I instantly gave Sebastian my full attention to him.

"Tomorrow is the full moon, and as you know 'things' happen this time of the month." All I know is during the full moon is that they shift into there wolves without control.

"We need to keep you and Bonnie safe tomorrow."

"Why?" I asked "Bonnie and I will just stay in our room tomorrow night." Sebastian shook his head no.