Chapter 8

(Damian past)

I layed on the ground naked, tired and weak was how I would describe it. I had just fought my father, after I shifted into my wolf for the first time, he then shifted into his. He tempted me, to shift so I did.

We fought until the sun went down, I didn't give up I wanted to kill him. Rip him apart limb by limb. All I saw was red and the only thought was seeing him laying in a pool of blood. But I didn't accomplish that, instead I found myself on the ground. My body was in pain, but I ignored it and focused on the person standing over me.

My father smiled at me,proud of the fight we just had. His eyes for the first time were two different colors. The right eye was blue and the left eye was red. I've never seen a wolf with a red eye before. "Well you most certainly put up a great fight, the best I've had in years." He said. "But did you really think it would be that easy to kill your old man."

I actually did think it would be easy. "I'm here son to let you know that you will never, in a million years be better than me."

"YOUR WRONG." I yelled

" I'm wrong, look at yourself a weak piece of shit that thought he was better then his father, I won't lie you are strong but don't you ever underasmte the power of your Alpha. Because next time I won't hesitate to kill you, and leave a murder of crows to eat your corps." He seethed

"So why didn't you just kill me, you never wanted me anyways so just kill me, I don't want to live, I've turned into you a monster. So please tell what's the point of living this life when I have none." He slowly kneeled down, his face was a couple inches from mine. I looked deep into his eyes focusing on the red one.

"I want you to be a monster, I want to see you destroy the world with your rage, killing is all I ever known and when you become murderous like me. The devil will fear you everyone will fear you except me. Because I know that my son is nothing without me." He started laughing hysterically, and I was raging on the inside

"If you think that's true, watch me take something away that you care about." It happened faster then lighting, he didn't see it coming. Inside the palm of my hand was my father's left eyes. He fell beside me yelling curse words and holding the slot were his red eyes use to be.

I stood up off the ground, and stared at him kicking and screaming. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD GIVE ME BACK MY EYE, YOU MOTHER FUCKER I HATE YOU." He roared, blood was going down his face. I took another glance at the eye and smiled.

I saw my mother run past me and go to my father side. She kept on asking what was wrong, then she saw. She looked rigjt at me her face was pale.

"You ripped out your father's eyes how could you." I didn't answer, I just stared at her with no expression.

I walked away from the both of them. This was the just the beginning of the power that lies within me. The darkness has already consumed me and there is no way out. Not even a mate could change what I've become. My mind has opened to the reality of this cruel decaying world, and with me as Alpha nobody will dare challenge me.

(Present time)

I was laying in bed tossing and turning non-stop. Bonnie was sound asleep, laying down next to me. I was getting really frustrated and angry there was to much on my mind. About Colin and Alice and there relationship. I hated him so much, but finding out she dated him pissed me off even more. The way he talked to Alice and treated her like shot was unacceptable. I hope Alice doesn't have feelings for him anymore.

I got out of bed to get some water, to calm me down. I looked out the window to see the beautiful waxing crescent moon, letting in some light. I knew it was three more days until the full moon. I will have to keep myself in control for Alice, I'll be ready when that day comes.