Chapter 6

^Another picture of Alice^

~~~~~~~

(Damian past)

I've been out here for two hours, punching and kicking a tree, training to be strong. The forest flower is a beautiful, calming place. But it's also a battle field for werewolves. My father has changed me, into someone new.

I use to see the world in light of peace, but now it's slowly becoming dark. I try my best to hold on the little hope I have left. But it's slipping away into a dark reality, my father has created. My fate and future has been chosen for me. The Alpha of the Deadly Night Shade pack, is my future. I started kicking the tree ten times harder then I already was. My fist started bleeding and my legs were bruised purple.

I didn't care for the pain, I enjoyed everyday. Its the only way I know I still feel. Sebastian is the only person I still care about. I don't want him to become like me, he needs to live. He has the same spark in his blue eyes that I had when I was a kid. If that spark dies I will only blame myself. Our mother hates him, she treats him like he was a mistake. My father calls him a bastard. Sebastian doesn't cry about anymore, he just ignores. But he vents to me, let's me know it still bothers him.

It's kind of like what I'm doing right now, venting to a tree about my problems. "It seems like someone is having fun." I turned around and noticed my father eating an apple. "Are you having training yourself." He asked

"Why do you care, it's not like your going to help me get stronger." I glared and went back to practicing.

"I do care son, but you beating the crap out of a tree isn't going to help you."

"Oh really, the last thing you want is me to surpass you. You rather die then see that happen. Also you told me you didn't want to train me." He circled around me laughing for no reason.

"Do you want to know the real reason why I didn't train you, it because your a weak sack of shit, I wish you where never born." He glared into my eyes, as the wind started blowing.

"Whatever Dad, if I'm going to take over the pack I have to be strong physically and mentally, and you are the last person that's going to stop me from doing that."

"Haha it's so funny how your determined to be better then your old man, but I know that your a failure, and what do failures like to do FAIL!!" He yelled "so if you think for a second your going to be greater then the strongest Alpha, I suggest you remember I will always be in the back of your mind." I balled up my fist and attacked, all I saw was red.

I locked and punched but he blocked all of my attacks. I looked into his eyes and they were black. "Yes son keep attacking, I want to see you shift." He blocked my kick, I can back around with a punch but he dogged it.

"I won't ever shift for you." I seethed throw my teeth.

"Why not, I can see your wolf threw your eyes he's trying to claw his way out, just release him." My finger nails sharpened so did my teeth. Tried my best to hold Crow back but his strength was beyond what I could control. "Please stop." I growled

"It's only going to get worse Damian, let him out." After those words I went threw the painful transformation. He stood there and watched it happen. I felt everything inside of me change. My eyes turned black, I felt my spine peak out against my skin. My canines sharpened and my claws were made to tear something apart.

I was no longer the same person, Crow fully took over. My father looked at me shocked he had no words. Until I noticed a smirk appear on his face. Crow growled ready to attack " I know your thinking of killing me, but just to remind you I also have a wolf, clawing its way out, the difference is I know how to control him." He Said throwing his Apple to the side. "