Chapter 7

^^picture of Bonnie^^

(Alice pov)

"It's not worth it's Damian just let him go." I was holding his arm, I didn't want him to go any futher with Colin. I looked into his eyes and saw anger turn into peace. The vein in his neck slowly disappeared.

I released him, putting my focus back to the child. I looked at the little girl that was attached to my leg. Her eyes were so big and grey. She was dressed in rags and her hair was messy. I was disgusted by how someone could treat a child this way especially Colin. I crouched down to her level and made perfect eye contact with her.

"You must be scared, tell me your name." I made sure that all three men kept there distance. I didn't want them to make the girl nervous. She didn't say anything, just sucked her thumb. "How about this, I introduce myself first then you tell me your name." She slightly nodded her head.

"My name is Alice, and I was brought here by force, by the man with all the ugly crayon marks on his body." I said pointing at Damian.

"There not crayon marks there tattoos." Damian said in a very montoned voice.

"Anyway, Sebastian is the one with blonde hair and Luke is the red head, so now tell us your name." She took her thumb out of her mouth to speak.

"Bonnie." She said with her little voice

"Well Bonnie, it's nice meeting you." She had the cutest smile. "How about we get you cleaned up and some new clothes to wear." I waved Sebastian asking him to get me some clothes for Bonnie. Then I asked Luke to make her some food. Both men kindly went off to do the favor.

I picked up Bonnie and took her upstairs to Damian bathroom. I started the bath water and took off her dirty dress. I literally had to put Bonnie in the water. It didn't take me long to wash her hair. After she was done I took her to Damians room to dry off.

"So Bonnie how old are you." I asked

"I'm four." She said while holding up four fingers.

"Cool, when's your birthday."

"I don't know my birthday." Bonnie started sucking her thumb again, while I dried her off. It's understandable that she doesn't remember her birthday. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't remember her own parents.

I picked up the pajamas, that Sebastian dropped of earlier. It was getting late and the sun was already set. Damian walked in the room, I wasn't in the mood for arguing today. I'm pretty sure he didn't come in here to do that though .

"Alice can you stop what your doing for a second."

"I'm trying to get her dressed and ready for bed." I replied

"I don't care we need to talk." I walked over to were he was standing, giving him my full attention. "I don't know if we can keep her." What!

"WHAT!! no Damian were keeping her." I raised my voice

"We can't were is she going to sleep and who's going to take care of her, I already have enough people to deal with in my pack i don't need a toddler." Damian explained, he was being ridiculous.

"I'm going to take care of her Damian and she's obviously going to sleep in here, unless you want to give Bonnie her own room." Damian raised one eyes brow

"She's not sleeping in here and she won't have her own room, and that's finale."

"Your not being fair Damian, it's like your afraid of a little girl." He looked over at Bonnie while she was sucking her thumb, laying across the bed.