Chapter 4

(Damian pov)

I was hiding behind a tree, in the forest at night. The crescent moon was high and darkness surrounded me. Where was I to go, these trees are so big that the only hope I have I hiding behind one.

"SNAP SANP!!" My head snapped in every direction, figuring where the source of the sound was coming from. I waited for another sound, but I waited to long. I was instantly tackled to the ground. Small hands wrapped around my throat. I opened my eyes and smiled, it was my younger brother Sebastian.

He had the biggest smile across his face. He looked kind of goofy but, it was adorable. "I DID IT! I DID IT!!" he stood up and cheered, he was happy that he finally beat me. "I WON! I WON." Sebastian repeated.

"Yeah yeah yeah, you won by a lucky chance." I said brushing off the dirt on my pants. Because Sebastian was only eight, I would always beat him in everything. He is so determined to beat me, that I actually want him to beat me.

"Come on Damian, I beat you fair an square." He complained.

"Then tell me what did you do to beat me." I asked

"Well first while you where distracted, by the twigs i purposely snapped. I snuck up behind you and BAM!! That's how I won."

"Okay just." I then swiped my leg under his feet, making him fall. "And you should always be sure your enemy is dead before you celebrate." I said while helping him on his feet.

"Your the worse brother ever." He pouted.

"You know you love me." I mocked.

"Yeah whatever." I started laughing, Sebastian just smiled.

"DAMIAN! SEBASTIAN! GET INSIDE." Our mom yelled from the house.

"Let's go before she gets really mad." I said while walking out of the forest, Sebastian followed behind. We came into view of our ugly garden, all the flowers were dead. Nobody really cares for them. I walked inside our pack house, our mom was pissed off as usual.

"What where you boys doing." She scolded.

"Damian, teaching me to-." Sebastian was instantly caught off by our mom

"Sebastian I don't care." She's such a bitch. "Now Damian your dad wants to talk to you." She said.

"But I don't want to talk to him." Why would I want to talk to my father.

"Just shut up and go talk to him, and Sebastian go to your room." She pointed. Sebastian didn't even argue he just went. He always tried to get our mom's attention but she never really notices him. She hates him more then she loves him.

I walked up the stairs going to my father's office. He probably is going to lecture me about how I will soon be Alpha. My father was pure evil, he doesn't care about anybody but himself. He would brutly kill and raid other packs. The werewolf counsel calls him the most ruthless Alpha alive.

I opened the door to his office and he was in his chair. He has deep blue eyes like mine and light brown hair. He was fairly tall but I will pass him. My father didn't even look at me, instead he threw a chair at me. I jumped and doged the chair, what was his problem.