// ten //

An update for you wonderful people. I have a sore fingernail if you wanted to know.

Chapter 10

Luke's POV

We crashed down onto my single bed and I immediately started to take our clothes off. His eyes widened at my chest and stomach tattoos, and the massive angel I had on my back – however, that didn't stop him from touching and kissing every single one.

"I like this one," he whispered, pointing to the grand piano I had on my lower abdomen, surrounded by music notes and other symbolic figures.

"There's more to discover, if you look in the right places."

I smirked as I said this, and slipped my dark green boxer briefs off, watching as he gulped at the size of my not-so-little guy.

"Impressed?"

"Uh, yeah – I mean no, I mean, it's a decent size but-"

I didn't reply; instead choosing to attach our lips hungrily. Moans made their way into the kiss uncontrollably and my hand reached up his torso to take off his shirt, pulling it over his mass of dark hair and throwing it somewhere across the room that quite frankly, I couldn't care less about.

Meanwhile, my own boner was growing at a horrendous speed and I caught him eyeing it with a glint in his eye.

"Have you given a blowjob before?"

"Nope."

I placed my hand on my dick and pointed it towards him. "Here, try. I'm dying to cum."

We moved so that I was sitting against the wall whilst he was in between my legs, having replaced my hand with his. Gently and anxiously he brought my length into his warm wet mouth and I couldn't help but let out a long, protracted moan as I felt his tongue travel up and down my rock-hard penis.

"Y-you can go faster," I groaned, shutting my eyes quickly and arching my back due to the immense pleasure. It wasn't as if it was hard for me to get a blowjob – most girls and guys were at my feet willing to have some sort of interaction with me, but there was nothing better than receiving a blowjob by someone you actually liked and had feelings for.

That factor tended to raise the pleasure level by about 400% - trust me on that one.

He did as I said and his head began moving at a pace that I certainly wasn't protesting about, leaving me in a hot, moaning mess that was about to cum any minute.

"Oh, f-fuck, faster!!"

For a moment whilst I came, I forgot everything and it felt as though I was on top of the clouds looking down on the world below; the rocky mountains, flowing rivers, forests teeming with life and the bustling cities – before music originating from Calum's mouth entered my ears.

"Holy fuck Calum, for your first time that was pretty fucking amazing," I sighed, swallowing the lump in my throat from all that build up. Then I pulled him towards me and kissed his lips that were dripping with my cum. "Ready for round two?"

A smirk appeared on his sweaty face, but we were interrupted by a loud ominous knock on the door. I jolted, panicking on the spot as my mind tried to think of what to do; except it'd been clouded by Calum and what we'd just done.

"Shit," I muttered. "Who would be here at 11 in the morning? Michael knew we were coming back here, and I can't think of anything else..."

All of a sudden, I remembered.

Mum was supposed to be coming down today to check up on me.

And Calum still hadn't figured out that I was his idol's son, but what the heck – I needed to open that door before she kicked it down.