// twenty-five //

Sorry guys skipping the smut to keep this moving 💖

Chapter 25

Calum's POV

Luke thrusted in one last time before collapsing on to the side of the sofa, breathing on my cheek as I rode out my high with him. "I just keep getting better, don't I?" he said with a chuckle, stroking some hair that had stuck to my forehead out of the way. "Your eyes are so fucking beautiful. No wonder I fell for you."

I caught my breath and nodded, throwing aside a sock that had tangled its way in between my legs. "So, wanna continue the film?"

Luke rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, us having sex is so much better than watching a film. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Well," I began, pretending to come up with a super long speech. "I guess so. But we're done now, and besides I really wanna watch-"

"Let's do something else then, hey?" he said quickly, pouncing on top of me before I could reach for his laptop. My eyes looked widely into his, as I awaited his idea. "Let me find out where you're ticklish."

Inside I was already squirming. I was so ticklish but no one had ever felt the need to attack me in the past so I myself didn't know where it tickled the most – what I did know, was that whenever I was accidentally jabbed somewhere, it ticked more than it hurt.

"I-I don't think that's such a good idea, I'm not ticklish."

But his hand had already reached for my waist, and he pinched it ever so slightly, making me jolt upwards and brush our lips together accidentally. He smirked when I realised what I was doing. "Jeez, if you were that desperate for a kiss you could've asked," he teased. I blushed and tentatively tried to move his hand away.

"Honestly, I'm not – ahh okay stop! Stop!!"

His fingers seemed to be tickling me at maximum power because I was jerking and moving away from every movement – though of course, it was impossible to avoid every single tickle so eventually I succumbed and giggled my heart away. I didn't just let anyone see this side of me, but for Luke, why not?

"See, I was right!" he exclaimed defensively once he'd had enough of tormenting me. "Haha, you've gone so red... where else haven't I tested yet?"

"No, please!" I huffed, desperately trying to suck in as much air as possible so I didn't die from laughing.

"Need some air?" he asked, leaning close and pressing our lips together, blowing the air from his mouth into mine. To say I was shocked would definitely be an understatement... well, who would expect another person to just breathe into their mouth? "There, that should sort you out."

But my heart only sped up, till I could quite positively hear it beating. Luke could probably hear it too, because to be honest he was really close to me and the room was silent apart from the sound of our bodies being excited by one another.

I didn't dare to look at him in the eyes; otherwise, I'd be so full of love and desire that I'd ask him for round two, and I knew my butthole wasn't up for that, so I said as casually as I could, "Go put some c-clothes on." He simply grinned, sending me spiralling back into oblivion where I could no longer control what went on in my head.

"Don't you dare put any clothes on," he replied.

Luke's POV

By the next day, I was feeling a lot better after what had happened at the bar. Just being with Calum was enough to make me forget those stupid things, and I decided it was time to focus on getting my grades up before our first assessment. Although it was music and I was good at music, being tested on stuff brought a whole new level of stress.

I wasn't your typical hardworking student, I'll admit – mum and dad didn't have any expectations of me both during my high school years and now, but I still wanted them to feel they hadn't wasted all their money and time on a kid who'd never succeed.

In a way, Calum also made me want to do well, since he was such a high-achiever himself. Whenever we worked together, we always got the answers right, and our minds concentrated well in each other's presence.

Unfortunately, that day we didn't have any classes together, as our courses differed slightly in that his was more classical whereas mine was more modern. Whenever the two topics overlapped, we could work together. We agreed that he'd come to my lecture hall before lunch so we could eat together, which sounded like a good idea.

"Morning guys, today we'll be looking at the punk movement of the 70s – notably the instruments and styles used, as well as the main target of lyrics," our lecturer stated, walking towards the whiteboard. "Now as we are aware, we have someone who knows a lot about punk music in the room right now."

All eyes suddenly rested on me and I gulped. "Hi," I said out loud, eliciting a bunch of laughs and giggles.

"That's right, Luke Hemmings. Which bands would you say rose the most from the 70s movement?" she asked.

I shrugged, flipping my pen around a few times. "Probably the Sex Pistols or the Ramones. I mean, people still listen to them today, and they're highly regarded."

The lecturer nodded. "That's right, and not only did the movement affect music but the way people dressed changed as well. Any ideas to what people wore?"

"Black?" a small voice from the front asked meekly.

"Studs!" said a guy behind me.

"Mohicans...?"

"Leather jackets!"

A whole new discussion suddenly filled the lecture hall and I stuffed a finger into one of my ears to block out the sound. Once the lecturer finally calmed us down, she announced, "We have another veteran of punk with us today, whose name is Jack. He is well known for his vast knowledge on the subject so he will be giving you a little talk."

The person next to me whispered, "Hey, wasn't he in your band?"

I froze in my seat and gripped the pen I'd been swirling around, watching my hand veins begin to bulge. Why was he here? Why him, of all people? It could've been anyone – anyone out of the 7 million people living in New South Wales, or even any of the thousands of Jack's here – but no. It had to be him.

"Hi guys, I'm Jack Barakat. You may know me from the band 5SOS – I'm not in it anymore but there is someone who does happen to be. Luke, why don't you come down and join me at the front?"

I gulped hard. Suddenly all faces were on me again and some people nudged me to go down, so I did with much reluctance. I was literally gritting my teeth as I walked down the stairs and zipped up my hoodie so it almost covered my neck.

Jack put an arm around me and my eyes widened. "Let's talk about music!"

He dragged me over to the whiteboard and started writing some topics up on the board that read 'song-writing', 'instruments' and 'image'. Even I was astounded when he started talking about each one in incredible detail – he had never struck me to be an intelligent person, not even when we were together. Jesus. Every time I saw him, I found out that he was better than I initially made him out to be, and that was a slightly strange thought.

At the end of the lecture, the lecturer dismissed everyone and when the hubbub of people leaving died down, Jack turned to me with a grin. "Well done Luke. You handled that pretty well. Hey, how about I treat you to lunch today? Just me and you?"

Suddenly, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I swivelled around, meeting the eyes of my gorgeous boy Calum. A new confidence was instilled inside me and I replied, "Sorry, I'm eating with my boyfriend today."

***

Yasss go luek 👍

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos lecture

Kimmy xx