// eighteen //

SMUT COMING RIGHT UP

Chapter 18

Luke's POV

"I still can't believe you came without telling me," I said quietly, pressing my lips to his temple, bringing him even closer to keep us both warm in the autumn evening chill. I threw my half-smoked cigarette into the grass nearby so I could give him my full attention.

"I still can't believe we both got a job at the same bar," he replied, suddenly turning his head so our lips touched by mistake – of course, what happened next wasn't a mistake.

Everything else could wait. Explanations as to why he was here and not home, how he'd managed to escape, if he was staying for good – they could all wait. Because I had something I needed to do that was priority – make him mine, for real.

"Let's go back to mine," I demanded, not letting him reply before interlocking our fingers and running ahead at full speed, my guitar hitting the side of my thigh every now and then. It wasn't like he was against it either, plus he probably knew what was gonna happen at my dorm.

However, stupid Michael was being a motherfucking cockblock and he refused to leave, especially when he saw the expression on my face that he recognised from before when I'd had boyfriends/girlfriends in the past.

I kept my hand in Calum's and tried my best to ignore the shifty, annoyed look on his face as I tried to get Michael to leave.

"Mate, I'm not leaving. I got NO sleep last night so I need to catch up tonight, k? If you wanna fuck, better do it outside or in a bathroom somewhere, cause I ain't moving from my bed."

My head dropped and I gritted my teeth. "You're being so difficult Mikey. Seriously, do you see this boner right here?" I asked, pointing at my crotch – but he just guffawed. I pouted, looking Calum in the eye. "Is your dorm still available?"

He shut his eyes. "Nope."

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Well, looks like we'll have to go find somewhere then."

And that's how we ended up in a music practice room. The door had a lock too which was perfect, and by then I was literally about to die from sweating so much. He switched the light on whilst I did the blinds.

Then I collided our lips together roughly, first taking off his backpack and pushing him against the wall before leaving a stream of wet kisses down his neck to the top button of his shirt. Fucking buttons, they were such a pain to undo...

Luckily I got them done quickly and ripped it off him, revealing the countless bruises and marks but choosing to ignore them because hey, we weren't here for that reason. He also took my clothes off and soon they were in a pile at the other side of the room.

"Do you want me to take you?" I growled into his ear, grinning in content as I watched him crumble into shivers under my control. "Say it baby, say you want me."

He meekly looked up at me with his massive brown eyes and replied, "I want you," in the tiniest voice ever. I had to strain my ears to actually be able to hear him, and I was definitely not having that.

"Louder."

"I-I want you."

"Louder. And say my name."

"I want you Luke!" he yelled, so loud I actually jumped. I pressed a finger to his lips.

"Hey, not that loud, what if we get caught?!" I shout-whispered. He chuckled and this made me feel more and more inclined to make him bend down in front of me and let me fuck him raw.

He placed his hands gently on my shoulder to bring me a bit closer, and whispered in to my ear, "Luke fucking Hemmings, if you don't fucking take me right fucking now I might just have to do it myself and I know you don't want that, because you're a fucking dominant sadist who secretly wants to test out all his dirty kinks on me, but for now please stick to just fucking me because I have to leave tomorrow okay?"

I scoffed, playfully slapping his arm before my hands reached under his thighs to carry him over to the piano where I let him lean on. He placed his elbows on the key lid and perched up for me, a lustful twinkle in his eye beckoning me over.

He didn't need to ask me twice. I'd packed a condom and lube, and immediately started inserting my fingers but even that proved to be difficult for him.

"Ow, fuck that hurts!" he yelped. "Take one out, hurry..."

Ten minutes later we were past the worse and I slid my aching length in, immediately feeling the sides cling to it in the most satisfying way you could imagine. Except what he said made me both amused and mad.

"Okay, you can put another finger in."

He turned around with a cheeky smile and I shoved myself deeper into him, evoking a small whimper from his thick parted lips. Soon I started going a bit faster and his moans grew louder and more frequent, only lessening the time it would take for me to climax.

You know, it was weird. Sex is weird. It's even weirder when it's with someone you really fucking fancy. The whole time I was reliving the past few months I'd spent getting to know him so well, being astonished by his immense piano skills, finding out about his abusive mother and finally – being here in the moment with him, thrusting into him with my all as he groaned and whimpered in both pain and satisfaction.

Usually getting people to have sex with me was easy. They saw me as a pushover, someone who would bang anyone at the click of a finger; mainly because I was one. That was my personality – sex was sex. It meant no strings attached, you didn't need to have a commitment – but what was strange was the fact that I did want to have some form of commitment with Calum.

Barely able to hold it in any longer, I growled as I pulled out, exposing my dick to the air again, ripping off the condom and letting my load burst out onto Calum's lower back where it sat beautifully. I flipped him round and he was all red-faced, making me want to cum again, even though I knew that wasn't technically possible.

"W-will you help me now?" he asked in the most angelic voice ever, making my knees weak as I bent down to take his length into my mouth. It was hot and wet, just as I liked it – and I started massaging one of his cheeks, using my spare hand to steady the base of his cock.

He ran a hand through my sweat-dampened hair and played around with my piercings as my head moved up and down his dick. Eventually he started tensing up and that was when I knew. My tongue played around a bit more playfully and he came down my throat with a loud moan.

I quickly swallowed and stood, lifting his chin ever so slightly so I could leave a soft, passionate kiss on his brilliant lips. My hands naturally went around his waist and his hands intertwined against my back, and the whole time I just prayed that this would last forever, that tomorrow never had to come.

A couple minutes later he pulled away completely out of breath, smiling uncontrollably as I tried to kiss every single bit of skin on his face.

"I think I love you," he whispered, snaking his hands up and down my back, leaving tingles and goosebumps wherever they touched.

"Well, Calum, the best piano player in the world as well as the guy with the most beautiful sounding voice I've ever heard, I think I love you too."

***

Finally gave you guys some proper smut 😎😎 Hope you liked it!

Sport or music? I prefer music but school makes us do a lot of sport so i'm torn

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos sweaty hair