Chapter 1

*Mark's POV*

I was woken up by my phone going off. I look at my phone, to see that I'm getting a call. From Wade.

"Hello?" I say, groggily.

"Hey sleepy head. Its time to get up! PAX IS TODAY BRO!!" He says, yelling the last part.

I flinch at him yelling, and I groan. "Ok ok I'm up don't need to yell anymore" I say sitting up.

After about a 15 minute conversation, I get up and walk to the bathroom. I decided to get a shower to freshen myself and wake myself up.

After I finish showering, I get out and brush my teeth. Then I do the usual stuff. Like towel dry my hair and brush it out.

I go into my room and pick out some jeans, a plaid shirt, and my usual shoes. I get some socks too, and of course, my underwear.

Today is gonna be a long day.

*Y/N POV*

My mom calls for me, waking me up. I groan loud, but soon shoot out of bed when I realize what today is.

The day I meet Markiplier and Jack!!

I literally jump out of bed and run to my bathroom, taking a shower. Then I get out and brush my teeth. Then my long, y/h/c, hair. I decide to put it in a fishtail braid to the side today.

I put on some light and natural makeup. Some concealer here and there, only spots I need it. A light matte brown in my crease. I then tightline and waterline my eyes. And of course, I put on a light coat of mascara. And then the final part! Lip balm.

I run to my room and pick out a outfit. I decide to go with a white tank top with a plaid shirt over top, some skinny jeans, and sandals. I get the other things I need, like a bra and underwear.

After getting dressed I walk downstairs to see my mom made me scrambled eggs. I smile at her, and hug her before sitting down to eat.

I dig in, loving the way my mothers food tastes. I smile at her after finishing, I say thanks, and peck her cheek. I put my dish in the sink and I rinse it off.

Since PAX is a 2 hour drive, we decide to leave now. I can't wait!!!!

*so guys how was it? I hope u like the new book! So. Im obsessed with Markipler. And I love him. So I made this fanfic type book. I hope you guys enjoy!!*