Chapter 3

*Mark's POV*

The next day I wake up, and see I have a text from Mystery girl. I open up the messaging app thing, and read her message.

Hey Markimoo. Hope you slept well! I know I did ;)

Oh really Mystery Girl? What was your dream about? ;)

You...fucking me hard. Pounding me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk for days ;) hehe

Oh aren't you a dirty little girl ;)

Your dirty little girl hehe

Mmmm damn right ;) Hey wanna go out for coffee sometime? Maybe come over and play some scary games with me?

I would love that Mark. :)

Great! Tomorrow aaaaaaaaaaatttttt 1?

Haha that's perfect! See you then :)

See ya, mystery girl :)

And that was the end of our conversation. I wish it lasted longer though. She seems like a nice girl. Underneath all of our pervertedness.(im sure we are all perverted in our head xD)

I walk downstairs and to the kitchen. I decided to make some pancakes for breakfast, because I'm tired of cereal.

After I'm done making and eating my delicious pancakes, I walk upstairs to get a shower. I grab clothes and walk to the bathroom.

I turn the water on getting it to the right temperature, and decided to let it warm up some.

I step in after stripping, and when the warm water touches my cold skin it forms goosebumps.

I wet my hair and wash and condition it. After I put the conditioner in, I let it soak for 5 minutes. In the meantime, I wash my body.

After I rinse my body and hair, I get out, turning the water off. I dry myself off and somewhat dry my hair. I do it the best I can, anyways. I then brush my hair, and brush my teeth.

I then get dressed.

I walk out the bathroom after turning the light off and walk to my recording room. I find a game to record.

*Your POV*

After texting Mark, I take a shower and brush out my long hair. Sometimes I hate it. I also brush my teeth.

I walk back to my room after a good 30-45 minutes and see that Mark has uploaded another video.

I click on it and see that his hair is still alittle bit wet. Did he get a shower too? Oh well. He still looks sexy.

I notice he's replaying Amnesia. Oooh! I love him playing that game. I don't know why.

I look at the video length. 30 minutes! 30 minutes of hearing his gorgeous, deep, sexy voice? Hell yea I'm down!

I watch the full video, smiling like crazy, knowing that we're gonna go get coffee and maybe go back to his place tomorrow.

After the video is over, I decided to pick out a outfit for tomorrow.

I decided to go with a black tank top, a blue jean cut off jacket, and dark skinny jeans. I also pull out my high top converse shoes. I get a pair of white ankle socks out too, and put it with my outfit.

Now the next question is....what bra and pantie set should I wear?

*so how was it!? I decided to make it a little bit longer this time. I hope you guys enjoyed! Love you!! Buhbyyyyye!!*