Chapter 8

*Hey guys! Real quick A/N, I have this awesome friend on Wattpad who also writes stories and she's awesome at it!! Her name on wattpad is @Clairebear8903 and she's amazing!!! Go check her out guys!! Ok now on with the story!!*

*Your POV*

I keep repeating that same question over and over in my head. Am I falling for Mark? Am I REALLY falling for him already?

I mean, I have watched him since he started YouTube.. but still!!

He's known me for 2 days.....

2 fucking days!

I shouldn't be falling for him already!! This is insane!! Completely, utterly, in fucking sane!

"(Y/n)? You ok? Hellloooooo??" Mark asked waving his hand in front of my face. I snap out of it, and look at him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just...lost in thought is all." I say, and lightly chuckle. He smiles at me, and nods understandably. "Hey, um...where's the bathroom?" I ask.

"The bathroom is down the hall, second door on the right." He says smiling, pointing in the direction of the hall.

"Thank you so much." I say, and get up. I walk to the hall and see the door Mark described as the bathroom. I walked in, then shut and locked the door.

I did my business, wiped, washed and dried my hands, and decided to pull my hair back. I unlocked the door and as soon as I open it Mark is standing there with his head tilted to one side, and smiling creepily.

I jump from him being there without me knowing. I put my hand over my heart that's faster than a race car. I look at him, and giggle as I see him trying not to laugh.

"Mark? Are you ok? Do you need loony pills?" I say seriously confused. He just stands there smiling that creepy smile, making goosebumps form, and a chill go down my spine.

"M-Mark?" I ask, getting kinda freaked out. He's starting to really creep me out right now...

I wave my hand in front of his face, and he grabs it, making me jump and gasp. Then.......

He licked it. HE LICKED MY FUCKING HAND!!!!!

I scream and laugh at him licking my hand.

"You BUTTFACE!!!!!!!!!" I screamed laughing. He breaks out into laughter, smirking seeing as his job is done.

"Got ya." Is all he said, smirking. "And buttface?" He said laughing.

"What!?" You said, bursting in laughter. "Most girls don't look at my face and say "yeah that's a butt"! They look at it and say "that's a handsome man"!" He said laughing at the last part. "Just kidding, they don't say that." He said finally.

"Well...they should.." I said mumbling the last part.

"What?" He said confused.

"Nothing, it's nothing." I said smiling. He smiles back at me.

That was a close one..

*ok so how was it!? Did you guys like it!? I hope so!! Anyways, if it was short I'm so sorry! I'm gonna try to make the next chapter longer!! I hope this wasn't short though...even if it wasn't the next chapter is gonna be atleast somewhat longer!! I hope.. ANYWAYS..... IF YOU LIKED IT, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOOSS!! and highfives all around...WHAPOOSH WHAPOOSH and I will see all you dudes!!! IN THE NEXT CHAPTERO!!!!!! *jacksepticeye ending music*(I tried but epic fail)*