Chapter 5

*Marks POV*

I walked into the starbucks, and I seen Mystery Girl, and I felt my heart flutter.

I smile big, and walk over. She looks up and she also smiles big. God her smile is sexy.

"Hey Mystery Girl." I said with a smile.

"Hey Markimoo!" She said smiling back at me.

God even her voice is amazing as all hell.... Everything about her is perfect....

"Mark? You ok? You went off into a daze..." she said to me, blushing, snapping me out of the daze I was in.

I, myself, blushed hard.

"S-sorry mystery girl.. I'm fine" I said my whole face as red as a tomato.

She just smiles in return staring at me, taking in all my face features.

*Your POV*

Oh god... Mark is staring at me... Holy shit. He's hot as fuck..

"Mark? You ok? You went off into a daze..." I said, blushing, apparently snapping Mark out of the daze he was in.

His face turned red, as red as a tomato to be exact.

"S-sorry mystery girl.. I'm fine" he said his whole face still as red as a tomato.

I wanna scream so bad. He's making my fangirl side act up badly.

I just smile at him. I look down at my small coffee and tuck some hair behind my ear. He's really making me nervous.

He just watches me smiling himself, which makes me blush even harder.

God damn you Mark....you and your sexiness.

*Mark's POV*

I cannot believe I'm actually sitting here with her.. This has to be a dream.

"So....mystery girl....what's your name?" I asked her.

She simply smiled at me and said "(y/n) is my name."

Wow...that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl...I guess it's perfect...

Like her.

I blush at that comment in my head and I push those thoughts away.

"What's your favorite color (y/n)?" I asked her. "(Y/f/c)" she responded.

That actually is a nice color, now to think about it. We started talking more in depth about the things we love, and our passions, and she found out I always wanted to be a teacher.*((a/n this will get kinky if you know what I mean ;) ))*

I found out a lot about her. Like her favorite animal, favorite hobby, favorite TV show, favorite food, everything like that. It was.....

Calming.

It was calming to know I knew a lot about her, that way I can romantically surprise her one of these days.

Just one of these days I will.

"So...... (y/n)......I have one more question to ask you." I said as she looked up and replied with a small "hmm?" I smirk and ask, "what's your kinks?"

*well guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it's short, I'm sorry. See ya!*