Chapter 13

*Marks POV*

I snap out of the daydream, and I sit up. Did I seriously just have a daydream about (y/n)?

Oh god why.. where has my mind gone...

I get up and I decided to go to the bathroom, to wash my face off real quick.

I just splash some water on my face when I turn the faucet on, and pat my face dry.

I turn the light out, and walk out and to the kitchen. As I get in the kitchen, I grab a glass of water and fill it half way with some water.

I take a couple drinks and walk to the living room, where I found (y/n) cuddled up on the couch taking a nap.

Smiling at that, I walk to the television and turn it off. I then walk to her and fix her thin blanket she has on.

I walk back up to my room, and decided to edit the video I just recorded.

*4 hour skip*

I walk to the kitchen, and since it's 6 in the evening, I decided to make some dinner. (Y/n) was taking a shower, I could hear the shower running.

*(Y/N) POV*

I heard Mark was still editing his video, so I decided to just take a shower.

I walk to the bathroom, and use the toilet then strip and get in the shower.

*skip to after shower*

I get out and dry off. When I go to reach for my clothes, I notice that Mark brought in a shirt of his and some of his shorts. I smile and I put them on.

I walk out and the smell of food hits me and I smile bigger. I walk into the kitchen and I see dinner is ready, and Mark is getting us drinks.

I smile and kiss his cheek. "Thank you, Mark." I said to him.

"No problem love. I see the clothes fit you nicely." He said smiling. I smile back at him and nod.

"Yeah, they're really comfortable." I giggle after I said this. He smiles bigger at me.

"You are so cute, (y/n)." Mark said, making me blush.

"T-thank you Mark" I said to him.

"You're welcome, love." He said smiling. He pulls my chair out like a gentlemen, and when I sit down he pushes it in for me. He's so sweet oh my god...

We eat dinner, and then we decided to watch movies for the rest of the night. Yay movie night!!

*I hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm sorry it's pretty short, but I'm not use to writing anymore, and plus, I'm kinda having some writers block XD but I'll see ya in the next chapter!! See ya!! ^_^*