Chapter 11

*flashback*
"I have strong feelings for you, (y/n)." He said.
*end of flashback*

*Your POV*

I blink, and look at him in disbelief. Did I hear him correct?? Did he just say that he has feelings for me?

"Did I hear your correct or is my ears playing tricks on me? Also, is this a dream?" I asked, looking at Mark. Mark shook his head, meaning it's not a dream..

I pinched myself, and felt the pain. "Ouch!" I said and rubbed my arm, where I pinched myself. It isn't a dream......it's real life.

I look up at Mark again, and I smile big at him. I wrap my arms around him, and hug him. I feel Mark wrap his arms around me and I sigh in relief.

"I have strong feelings for you too, Mark. I have for a long while. Ever since your first video that I've ever watched." I said, chuckling. He looks down at me and smiles.

I look up at him and smile. He then says something that makes my heart flutter even more. "I..I love you, (y/n)."

I smile at him, and say "I love you too Mark. I really do."

He leans down, and I lean in. Then, I felt soft lips against mine. When they said you feel sparks when you kiss someone you love, they was wrong.

It's more like a explosion of a mixture of fireworks, and bombs. It's amazing.

We pull away after a minute and I look up at Mark. "Wow..." We said in unison. I smile big after I realize, this is real. This is really happening. I just kissed Mark and he kissed back.

*Mark's POV*

Holy shit, that was fucking amazing. I felt an explosion of fireworks and bombs..not sparks. I really do love (y/n).

"Wow...." We said in unison. I smile at her, and she smiles at me.

I lift her up and carry her to the couch. "You stay here, I'll be right back." I said to her. She nodded, and I smiled.

I went to the kitchen and made some hot coco, and I topped it with Whipped Cream and sprinkled some coco powder on it. I put a straw in the drink and smiled at the drink. I picked them up, and grabbed them.

I walked into the living room and I sat beside (y/n). I handed her the drink I made for her, and she took it and smiled. I took a sip and so did she.

"Oh my god, Mark. This is amazing!" (Y/n) said. I chuckle at her excitement. She's so adorable.

"Thanks. It's a family tradition. We found the recipe online years ago, and now every year, we have it." I smile at her. She looks up at me and smile.

I look at her and smile. I look into her (e/c) eyes, and I melt on the inside. Shit, I'm falling hard for her.

She blushes and she looks away. I lightly put my hand under her chin, and I make her look at me.

"I love you." I said. She smiles. "I love you too, Mark." She says. I lean in and kiss her lightly. She kisses back and smiles against my lips. I smile back.

"(Y/n), will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. Her eyes lit up happily. "Yes Mark! I will" She said, smiling big. I hug my new girlfriend.

I kiss her head smiling big. She's mine. She's all mine.

I'm so happy I can finally say that. She is mine and no one can have her.

*So guys how did you guys like it? I enjoyed writing this chapter!! :) Love you guys!! ^_^*