Chapter 15

*Marks POV*

I wake up, on the floor upstairs. I hold my head groaning loudly. "(Y-y/n?)" I ask out. I hear something move in the door in front of me.

"M-mark? Is that you?" She asked, terrified. I crawl over, and try to open it. "Sweetie it's me let me in." I say in a sweet caring voice. The door opens to a terrified (y/n).

I pull her into a hug, and she slowly hugs me back. I can tell she's scared out of her wits.

"Mark....what happened to you?...." She asked me slowly, scared of an answer.

I sigh. "It was..."

*Your POV*

I hear Mark call out my name.

"(Y-y/n)?" Is what I heard.

I soon let him in after making sure it was him and not that....thing or person.

I see it was him and he hugs me, I slowly hugged him back.

"Mark?....what happened to you?...." I asked, terrified of an answer. I heard him sigh.

"It was.... Someone by the name of...."

It clicked in my head.

"Darkiplier...." I said, making him nod his head.

"S....so he's real? He isn't just an Internet personality?" I asked him, making him shake his head. Nonetheless.... I love him just as much.

I pull him into a hug, and nuzzle my head into his chest. He's scared I'm gonna leave him, I can tell. But I wouldn't. I couldn't.

He hugs me back, being relieved somewhat. I look up at him.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" I asked him. His eyes brighten, and he nods quickly like a little kid in a candy shop.

I laugh and run downstairs, him chasing me still smiling like a little kid getting cake.

"I'm paying though." He said, making me look at him.

"But"-"No buts I'm paying." He said cutting me completely off.

I pout, but then nod in agreement. "Fiiiine." I said, not being able to stay mad at him.

Oh my dear mother of fuck the things he does to me..

~Le tiem skip brought to you by my laziness :')~

We soon reach the ice cream parlor, and we walk up. I have no idea why it's open at 12 o'clock at night, buuuut it is.

We go inside, and mark orders a strawberry with chocolate sauce and nuts on top.

I order a (Y/F/I/C) with (Y/F/T).

Mark pays, and we soon get our cone/bowls. ((A/N you pick which one you want, a bowl or cone it's up to you (: ))

I take a bite of my ice cream and OH MY GOD is it delicious! I melt, and Mark chuckles at my actions.

"What? It's delicious!" I say, giggling along with Mark's chuckling.

"I know it is, that's why I love this place. Homemade ice cream. Delicious." He says, making me smile and nod.

"It really is delicious. I didn't think ice cream could get better but as soon as I took a bite of this I went to heaven and came back!" I exclaimed, making Mark full on laugh. I blush when I realize what I said.

"That won't be the only thing taking you to heaven then bringing you back~" Mark said in a seductive tone, making me choke on my ice cream a little.

I clear my throat and look up at him.

"Really? When I was eating ice cream?" I say holding back laughs.

"I know you want my ice cream~" He replied, smirking.

I rub my face. "Wow Mark are you a horndog right now?" I ask him, then regretting what I asked because of his answer.

"Only around sexy babes like you, (y/n)~". He said, smirking even bigger this time.

My whole face goes red.

He just called me a sexy babe....

*OK SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME GAP HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN A MONTH? IDK BUT ANYWAYS HERE'S A CHAPPY CHAPPY I DECIDED TO UPDATE SINCE I HAVEN'T IN A LONG WHILE AND GUYS I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR THE 26.4K VIEWS I NEVER IMAGINED THE STORY WOULD GET THIS FAR AT ALL!!! AND THANK YOU FOR THE 513 VOTES IT MEANS SO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! :') Anyways, thank you guys and I will see all you dudes in the next chapter!!!! BIIIEEEE!!*