Chapter 6

*Your POV*

Oh....my....gosh.....am I hearing things or did I just hear Mark ask me what my kinks are?

"E....excuse me?" I said making sure I heard him right.

"Oh, um, well, what's your.....kinks?" He said. Yup. I definitely heard him correctly.

"Weellll....." I started off, blushing like a mad man.

*one hour later*

Mark just got done telling me his kinks.... He likes to be called Daddy and Mr. Fischbach. He also is very dominant... My type of man.

I like it.

*Mark's POV*

I just got done telling her my kinks, and I seen she's smirking at me.

Ummmm.....should I be scared?

"Is....Everything ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah....just fine.......daddy" she said making my face go red and my cock go hard.

Why must she do this in Starbucks? Of all the places, fucking Starbucks.

I rub my neck and chuckle.

"Well....that's good then.....babygirl."

Two can play at this game I thought. I seen her face go red and I smirk.

Bingo.

I pay for the coffee's and lead her out of the Starbucks.

Oh (y/n), just you wait till we get to know each other more. You're gonna be too busy screaming daddy, to even worry abo-

"Mark?? Maaaark???? Helloooooo?" She said snapping me out of my trance I was in.

"H-huh? Oh, sorry (y/n). I got caught up in thought. Sorry..." I said, nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

Just you wait (y/n). Just you wait...

*sooooooo everyone how did you like it?? I hope you liked iiiiit buh-biiiiiie!*