Chapter 10

*Mark's POV*

When we go downstairs, and make food, I make us plates and set them on the table. I then get two cups, and some (y/f/d). ((A/N y/f/d is your favorite drink))

I pour (y/n)'s drink first, and then mine. I see her smile that gorgeous smile, and I smile big. I put the drink away, and sit down myself. I look over at her, and she's looking at her plate of food smirking.

I hear our stomachs growl, and I laugh. "Looks like our stomachs are saying 'COME ON YOU HAVE FOOD, EAT IT ALREADY I'M EMPTY I NEED FOOD'" I say, saying that last part in a higher pitched voice, kind of weirdly too.

I hear her laugh and I see a big smile come onto her face. Fuck when she smiles that smile and laughs that laugh it makes my heart melt......

I see her take a bite of the eggs and she melts from deliciousness. "Good?" I ask her.

"Moe den dood" She says in a weird voice. That ends up making me laugh, which makes her giggle along. "But in all seriousness, this food is bomb as fuck Mark!" She says in her normal, sexy voice.

I smile big and say, "Well, that's good that you like it. It makes me happy."

When I say that, she smiles big. Why is she so fucking adorable....

*Your POV*

After Mark and I eat, we go into the living room to watch Netflix. I sit down on the couch, as Mark turns the TV and ps4 on.

He grabs the controllers, for the TV volume and the ps4, and he sits down. I lean my head against him, and he don't seem to mind, so I full on snuggle into his side.

I see him smile, and he wraps his arm around me, and he holds me close. I see him smiling out of the corner of my eye.

Fuck his smile is gorgeous as hell...

He then puts on Netflix, and we choose a scary movie to watch. Just gives us a more bigger reason to cuddle....

*le time skip to after the scary movie still your pov*

Fuck.....that......was.......scary.......

I'm sitting there, eyes wide, holding a pillow. It didn't sound that scary! Nor look!!

"Someone's terrified, I see?" He says, chuckling.

"Shush! It looked and sounded way less scary then what it actually was!!" I say, eyes still wide. All he does is chuckle.........he fucking chuckled at my fright.

I glare and go into the bathroom. I lock the door and sit in the floor pouting crossing my arms.

"Hey, (y/n), please, I'm sorry." I hear Mark say from the other side of the door. I stay silent.

"Please....." He says once more. I still stay silent until he says something....

"Please.....I didn't mean it in a mean way, (y/n). I chuckled because....well....because you look adorable when you're terrified...you look adorable whenever, but I don't know....I didn't know someone could look so cute when scared..." He said, confessing his feelings.

I felt my heart flutter, and I get up and open the door slowly. "R...really?" I ask. He nods.

I wrap my arms around him and snuggle my head into his neck.

"Well, you're adorable all the time too.." I say, blushing. He looks down at me, his eyes filled with hope.

"I have strong feelings for you, (y/n)." He said.

*Aaaaand I'm gonna leave you guys with a cliff hanger!! How did you guys like it!? It took me a while to write this! But oh well! I enjoyed it!! :) Love you guys!! Byyyyeeee!!!! See you tomorrow!!!! :D*