Chapter 14

*(Y/N) POV*

Mark and I started to watch a scary movie, called The Conjuring. I heard this was really scary, so that's why I picked it!((A/N: Sorry if you don't like scary movies!))

As we was half way through the movie, I cuddle up to Mark quite terrified.

He wraps his arm around me and pull me close, letting me get even closer. As the girl was on the dresser in the kids' bedroom, I gave out a little shriek of horror.

I hide my face in Mark's chest and I feel his chest vibrate, as I hear him chuckle.

"(Y/n), c'mon, it isn't that scar- OH FUCK YOU YOU BAG OF DICKS!!" He said, screaming the last part from a jump scare.

I laugh, making him look at me. He puts his hand over his heart dramatically, and gives me a funny face.

"Oh, you think that's funny, do you?" He said playfully, making me laugh again. I just nodded at him laughing my ass off.

"Oh I'll show you funny!!" He said with a smirk.

Oh....fuckballs....

I got up and run up to his room, with him chasing me.

"Get back here, (Y/n)!!" He said smirking devilishly.

"No!!" I screamed, laughing in the process.

"Oh yes!" He said, in a deeper voice than usual.

This voice I heard? Was not the Mark I knew and loved. This made a chill go down my spine.

I ran into a random room and locked the door and any way to get into the room. 'That did not sound like Mark..' I thought to myself. 'This isn't real'

"Oh, (Y/n)...." Mark, or this thing, said, dragging out the last letter of my name. "Come out come out I know you're in there..." He soon finished off.

That sent an even bigger chill down my spine.. 'Who is this and where is my Mark?' I thought to myself. I got a bad feeling about this..

*??? POV*

"Oh (Y/n)...." I said, dragging out the last letter of her name. "Come out come out I know you're in there." I said, smirking.

I can sense she has a bad feeling, but honestly, I don't give a crap.

Mark is attached to her, and I'm going to scare the living hell out of her. And I mean it.

I go silent for a few moments, making her calm down and think I went back down.

After this, I hear her sigh.

'Now's the time..'

I slam my hands on the door, and hear her scream. I smirk at my accomplishment. Bingo..

Then.... I black out and fall to the floor.....

*so guys how did you like it? Who do you think is tormenting you? Leave your guesses down below!! I hope you guys enjoyed!! :) buh byyyye!!!*