Chapter 4 - Say hello to the newest cupid in town

Serena's outfit *

Serena's outfit
*

Cameron's outfit *

Cameron's outfit
*

Cameron's outfit *

Sasha's outfit
*

I entered the huge plain looking mansion and started making my way towards the drinks bar. I needed to hydrate. Sasha, Cami and I ended up walking all the way to this party and after nearly tripping twice on the way, I had to take my stilettos off and hold them in my hand. Cami was supposed to drive us here but the fact that her car had a flat tire had totally slipped her mind.

Our idea of this night had almost been ruined.

Like, even Sasha lost half her excitement.

But at least, Lyla rejected my offer of coming to the party. She really wanted to come though, I could see it on her face. I can't think of a reason to explain why she said no, but I guess, today is my lucky day.

Three of us chose our favourite mock tails and patiently waited for the bartender or whoever he was to make our respective drinks. Fortunately for me and unfortunately for my two new friends, there for no alcohol being served at this party.

A few minutes later, the bartender arrived with my Shirley temple, Sasha's Bellini and Cami's Mojito but this time there came a different and I had to mention, attractive bartender. I turned to my right to face Sasha only to realise that she was completely smitten by this bartender. I couldn't blame her for it though. This man was a total catch.

Before the bartender could notice the expression on Sasha's face and get weirdly suspicious, I kicked her foot with my foot from the bottom of the table to which she responded by kicking back and whispering "Ouch. Why did you do that?"

In a whispered tone I replied "Caught you, I totally saw that expression on your face"

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

I raised my eyes and gave her the Are-you-really-going-to-lie-to-me look.

After deperate attempts of failing, she gave up the act of clueless-ness and while trying to keep her excitement to herself, she loudly whispered "Alright you win"

"I always do, miss" I said while smirking.

She took account of my sassy ness and giggled "But oh my god. Look at him..." She trailed off, failing to hide her excitement "I can't take my eyes off him. I mean, I...well, you know what I mean"

"Yes I clearly do" I silently giggled for a second "Now are you just going stare or are you going to make a move?" I raised my eyes again.

"Quit playing cupid. I'm just going to stare" she was almost as red as a tomato by now.

I wanted her to make a move so I rolled my eyes, got up from the bar stool and told Cami to take her drink and walk with me. She quickly stood up without questioning me and said "Yes. Let's go, I need to find Tyler" and before Sasha could say anything we walked away. The expression on her face was priceless, I couldn't stop laughing.

Sasha and that bartender are made for each other.

Just kidding.

I hope so though.

"Say hello to the newest cupid in town" I told Cami while continuing to laugh.

Just as Cami was about to ask me what all that was about, a tall, masculine guy, wearing a football jersey walked towards us, pulled Cami towards himself and smashed his lips on hers. It all happened so quick but Cami immediately gave in. I'm guessing he's Tyler then, Cami's boyfriend. He's quite a catch too. Looks like both my ladies found themselves thier arm candies for the night.

But I must admit all that PDA was making me uncomfortable so I decided to walk towards another direction.

While taking tiny sips of my Shirley temple and walking away from the loopy couple, I bumped into someone, spilling my drink all over.

Uhoh.

I dropped my purse too.

Now that was bound to happen. I was looking down and walking, silly me but while lecturing myself and thinking about the mess I made, I forgot to acknowledge the stranger who became a victim of my stupidity.

My inner conscience decided to speak up.
Be kind and apologise Serena. Also, pick up your purse, it's expensive.

"I'm rea...really sorry" I said, not looking at him. I mean, I was clearly ashamed. I didn't want to embarrass myself even more.

"It's fine, it's not entirely your fault"

Ah, that accent.

I drooled.

His accent forced me to put my head up and take a look at the person who was standing in front of me, wearing a black leather jacket, dark washed out jeans and a plain white shirt which was wet now, thanks to me.

Seconds later, I finally looked at his face my heart began to race. Just kidding. I had to say that because it rhymed.

So what did I think of this stranger?

--
(Don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like the story. Thank you)
:)

Q. Who are you shipping, Sasha and the bartender or Cami and Tyler?