Arranged Marriage Sinbad x royal reader

After traveling more then 6 days by land and 3 at sea you finally reach your destination. Sindria. The ruler is Sinbad, Lady killer of the seven seas. High king of the seven seas. You sigh. You heard a lot of things about him from your family. You are the only heir if the Etrian empire. You are (your name) Etrianna, the first princess of Etria. One of the many things you heard of him, is that he will use anyone and everyone to further his goals. He has seven djinn under his command, and is a play boy. You sigh, you can't fathom why your parents thought this arranged marriage would work.

"Lady (first name)? We have docked." Your retainer and household member peaks their head in.

"Thank you, Ofelia." You stand up. And she leads you out to the dock.

The country of Sindria exceeds your expectations. It is bustling and alive with voices, colors and spices. The smell is amazing and it sings with spices and the sea. It is truly amazing. Everyone in the market by the dock is energized and happy.

"Amazing!" You exit and walk down the dock. Ofelia quickly walks behind you and lifts the tail of your dress.

"Lady (your name)! Slow down!" Ofelia struggles to keep up." I know its been along time since you left the inner palace but please slow down."

"Ofelia! You don't need to call my Lady or Mistress! No honorifics! You've been my retainer since we were children!" You turn and flick her nose gently.

"I-I couldn't possibly..!" She shows visible discomfort.

"You can and will! I command it, if you won't do it of your free will!" You turn and realise you have no idea where you are going.

"Ah, Lady (your name) Etrianna, of Etrian Empire. I am Ja'far, royal advisor to King Sinbad. I am here to escort you to Sindria's palace." He has white hair, and freckles. And his robes seem to cover a thin shirt. He looks abit strained. Almost sleep deprived.

"Greetings and thank you." You follow him to the palace. After walking for abit you all enter a large main chamber.

"Welcome to Sindria! I am Sinbad of the seven seas!" You look to the throne and notice a handsome tall man with purple hair and golden eyes smiling down at you.

"Greetings King Sinbad." You drop to one knee and bow your head, as it is respectful in Etria.

"No need for the display, Lady (your name). You can just call me Sinbad." He smiles and walks down to you.

"Okay, S-Sinbad." He grabs your hand and kisses the back of it, near your fingers.

You blush and just smiles. You remember the warning you got from your mentor. 'Lady killer of the seven seas.' You close your eyes and calm down.

"Are you alright?" You open you eyes to Sinbad who is very close to your face.

"W-ah! Yes I'm fine!" You turn to Ofelia. Who looks at Sinbad ominously.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" He takes a step back and you breath.

"I-I apologize for my behavior. It's just I rarely left the palace in my homeland. I collected a lot of items from my traveling to Sindria and I was just thinking about showing them to you." You smile and Ofelia must have gotten closer because she backs off.

"Is that so? Well, Lady(your name) I can show all the seas and it's wonders, if you would be so kind as to accompany me." His voice is smooth, your first impression: He is a big flirt.

Everything you've been told about Sinbad, one thing sticks out. He is not above manipulation and deceit to further his goals for his country. You need to get out of there and gather your thoughts. You cannot afford to be played.

"Oh, I've been out. But only to capture dungeons." You smile and feel around the golden ring on your finger.

"Oh! What djinns have you captured?" You see genuine intrest in his eyes.

"I have the 40th dungeon Raum." You gesture to your golden ring.

"So I take it you are skilled in combat?" He smiles.

"Well, I suppose? But I did have Ofelia here to help me with Raum. She is the household member." You smile at the ring.

"Why don't we spare? I am very curious of these djinn." He inspects your dagger and ring.
*time skip to battle*

You equipped to Raum . Sinbad whistles trying to flirt but you charged quickly only to be knocked into the ocean. Raum, isn't very suited to combat Baal, who Sinbad had equipped. You begin to use a spell that steals souls with a winged halberd. But Everything quickly went black when you were struck by lighting that Sinbad had caused.

At that point you must have fallen or nearly blacked out because you were being carried by King Sinbad. Who took you to one of the many doctors in the palace, there you met Ja'far again, who scolded Sinbad for 'playing to rough'. Ofelia was also present tending to you, even though you assured her you were fine. Sinbad asked for forgiveness after you were bandaged up and alone. Which you quickly gave. Saying you over estimated you own abilities.

It has been a week since then, today was the day you are to be married to Kind Sinbad. Unifying Etria and Sindria. In that week you've gotten to know Sinbad a lot. His eight generals are like family to him. A very large loud family, his subjects are like an extended family to him.The things people said about him, some turned out to be and others not so much. Yes, Sinbad was manipulative, he confided in you one night, he said ' I never thought I'd end up like this..' that caught you off guard but you were there to comfort. You didn't see his Play boy side but you suspect it was because you where his to be wife, and Sinbad didn't want to come as that. It was after the wedding ceremony and everyone is having fun. Pisti is kind, and has taken to calling you big sister after you helped a bird. Hinahoho is joking with Drakon. Sinbad is with you, you are right in the middle of the party. Dancing with Sinbad who is teaching you the more common ones rather then the court ones you know. Shakkran is hitting on some of the dancers and you can't find Yumraiha anymore. As she was teaching you how to control rukh before and asking about your djinn. You like it here. You were intially upset over the arranged marriage but Sinbad is very kind to you and you quickly warmed up to him, his generals and the people of Sindria, who accepted you with open arms.

* Yeah so the name Raum if from the Lesser Key of Solomon or known as Ars Goetia. I did research! Also I would be more then happy to take requests. I do not Own Raum as if is from the Ars Goetia like the other djinn in Magi. *