You brake my heart, and set me on fire(Hakuryuu x reader)

( I was listening to this and had a sudden burst of inspiration! Also this will play on the whole one-sided love of Hakuryuu and Morgianna...k?)

You sit alone in your shared chambers with Hakuryuu, a Prince of Kou. It had been a week since his return from Sindria. In that week he has thrown himself into loving you fully for the first time. At first, you were happy about it. You enjoyed his attention and company. Until you found out the truth. You were going to meet Hakuryuu in the gardens and Judar stopped you. His words are always bitter but this time, he was sincere, and told you what had happened to the boy in Sindria and about his love with another woman. When he told you, you ran away. From the gardens, from Hakuryuu's chambers and straight into Kougyuko's arms. She consoled you, after while. She convied Kouen for your private chamber back.

You sat there for the rest of your time. You had no one tell Hakuryuu if your sudden "disappearance" but the you couldn't hide forever. And your tears have long sinced dried. Your days were spent with Judar, surprisingly.  He stopped coming when you stopped crying. Today was the day, you would go and face Hakuryuu and demand the arranged marriage not take place.

You stand, and walk away from your room. You open the doors and notice a familiar spear against one of the pillars.

"(Name)!" Hakuryuu runs to you but stops when you glare.

"What?" You say this cruelly, more so then what you ment to.

"(Name).. why have you been ignoring me?" He smiles sadly and grips his spear tighter.

"Since I found out you wanted to run off with miss muscles of Sindria." You walk away quickly. Taking sharp turns and weaving your way through the palace.

"(Name) stop! (Name)!" Hakuryuu is following you.

You groan loudly, and turn sharply. "Hakuryuu stop. Don't give me your false love. It brakes my heart when you do. When you act like nothing is wrong!"

"I refuse to spend my life with someone who dose not love me! I don't care if I can't get the marriage annulled! I just don't want to be around you!" You didn't realize you were yelling. It drew the attention of Judar and Kouha. Who laugh and quickly run the opposite direction.

"(Name). I'm sorry. I-I didn't realize.. please forgive me.. I really do love you.." he bows and you scoff.

"No. I refuse to allow you the pleasure of my pity." You turn to walk away but suddenly stop. Held in place.

You look down. There is vines wrapped around your ankles and feet." Hakuryuu, let me go."

"Not until you listen to me.." he looks up at you tears in his eyes. "(Name). I really do love you. It wasn't just something I came to when I returned..I knew before but I was so spiteful of this arranged marriage I ignored how sweet and caring you are. I just wanted an excuse to be angry. I always knew. How special you are.."

"You came to this conclusion afterwards, Prince Hakuryuu. I'll take my leave now." You tug your dress up and pull on the vines.

"(Name) please..pleas believe me! Its been so long since you called me 'Prince' I hate it! I hate you being mad at me!" You look at him, he's crying.

You stare at him. His quiet crying now turns to sobs. "(Name) forgive me! Forgive me!" He clutches your legs.

"Get up.." you shift your weight and he holds your legs tighter. "I-I forgive you.."

You mumble and look away. Hakuryuu stops crying and he makes the vines go away. He gets up and takes your hand. "We never got to go to the garden.. can we go now..?"

"I suppose.." you follow Hakuryuu who has set up a picnic under the shade of the many imperial maple trees.

You both spend most of the day there, together.

"Hakuryuu, say 'aah'." You offer him a small pastry.

He laughs and eats it. For the first time, in a while you smile. After the food is done, you and Hakuryuu go back to his chambers. You both cuddle on his bed. Sometime later you both fall asleep.

You both wake up to the sun in your eyes. You cover your eyes and groan in protest. Hakuryuu just chuckles at your discomfort.

"It's really bright.." you mutter and turn away from the sun, also turning away from Hakuryuu.

"Well, it is time for us to get up.. would you like to go shopping?" He turns to you and smiles.

"Yes Hakuryuu!"

Once you both go into the imperial town, Hakuryuuu takes you to the best seamstress. Who sequels at the chance to fit royalty.

"(Name)? Do you like it?" Hakuryuu has a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Yes! Its gorgeous! It's even my favorite color!" You look at the patterns, your favorite (pattern/symbols)

"Well, umm. I was wondering if you'd wear it..at the wedding ceremony.." Hakuryuu's blush darkens.

"O-of Course! I'll cherish it!" You hug Hakuryuu suddenly and he almost falls if not for his spear.

The seamstress is in total awe over what she's just witnessed. Most of the shopping district rejoices and so does everyone at the palace. Kougyuko congratulates you both. You smile and tell her you'll both spend a full day together soon.