Drunk you=Bad You(Sinbad x Drunk!reader)

You don't remember exactly how you got like this. Well you should explain, exactly how you got drunk. It comes back to you slowly.

You were with Sinbad and he had invited the eight generals for a banquet. Of course there would be drinking but everyone. EVERYONE. Even ladykiller of the seven seas was drunk. Ja'far and Masrur had taken control of a large couch on top of an intricate rug. Sharrkan had fallen asleep haphazardly on a chair. That threatened to tip over at any second. Hinahoho was still awake and drinking heavily with Sinbad and Drakon,who was telling jokes. Pisti was of course to young to have any so she had long since gone to bed. You are with Mystras, who had taken a hold of you when he almost fell face first. You were walking across the banquet hall to another set of lounge chairs.

"(Name)! Come drink with me!" You carry Mystras. You get the feeling his armor weighs more then him.

"Sinbad will you help me? Please?" You were the only one besides Ja'far that could coax the king into working a frenzy.

"Yes..if you drink with me.." He smirks. You sigh and nod. He ends up lifting Mystras with ease and sits him up in a lounge chair.

Yumraiha was asleep behind a chair. You adjust her in a good sleeping position. Your suddenly lifted bridal style by Sinbad.

"S-Sin! Put me down!" You tug at his hair slightly.

"Mmmmm. Nope!" He carries you back to Hinahoho and Drakon, they both whistle.

You blush. Sinbad has you on his lap. Your drinking to take your mind of it. Sinbad has an arm around your waist. He occasionally pulls you closer. Hinahoho stands and leaves, saying his goodbyes, heading to his children. Drakon and Sinbad and still going strong. You are to. Actually. You lean back against Sinbad. And drink more. You even take his cup and finish it off. He just chuckles and greets Sharrkan who must have woken up.

"Wow. (Name) I didn't take you for the heavy drinker." Sharrkan watches you drink straight from the bottle.

Sinbad urges you on and in the midst of his cheering Ja'far gets up, and glares. Effectively silencing the king. He also regains his seat.

"It's hot." You whisper. Sinbad hears you and just laughs.

"It IS an island in the south sea after all.." He just smiles.

"It's really hot." You whimper and start pulling at your robes. No one really notices but Sinbad.

"(Name)! Don't do that! Sin stop her!" It was Ja'far who even when drunk, was a lot more conscious then everyone.

You were making progress in taking of your robes. Drakon had looked away and gruffed, muttering about indecency. Sharrkan was watching and whistling. You were almost bare and Sinbad had turned you to face him.

"(Name) you can't do that here!" You just stare at him and pull your arms(and robes).

"L-lwet me go." Your words slur and you pull hard enough that your finally exposed. "I fweel better."

Ja'far, Sharrkan and Sinbad are speechless. You lay against Sinbad's chest. He stiffens up so much he could be confused for a statue. You whimper abit."I did no good?"

Sinbad sputters and Sharrkan just makes a wheeze. Ja'far is pallid, and emotionless. Suddenly you feel Sinbadw carry you again. This time taking care to cover your chest and adjust your robes.

"Pwut me down..I can *hic* still..walk." Your arms are around Sinbad's neck. It's dark in the palace and you can't really see his face.

"Uwahhh, it's hot.*hic*..." You squirm in his arms and he gasps.

"(Name)! No!" Sinbad's comment came to late. You had already pulled at the robes.

"I fweel better.." You nuzzle against Sin.

"(N-name)! This isn't okay for you! What would people think of a government official acting like this?" He tries to get you covered by your robes. You hold him tighter.

"Mmm..don't care.." You hold Sin tighter. He quickly walks around the palace.

You feel yourself be thrown on a bed. You look around, it's your room. Sinbad had gone into your closet. Probably looking for something you can change into. You sigh. Finish pulling of your robes and cover yourself with blankets. Sinbad comes back and notices you asleep. He sits beside your bed on a chair. He adjust you slightly so you can sleep safely.

                                     ***
"(Name)...? (Name)!" You open your eyes. The light is blinding and gives way to a blazing headache.

"Be...quiet please..." You cover your eyes. You shiver. Suddenly cold.

"(Name)! Put some clothes on!" Your eyes shot open and you bolt up, looking at yourself.

Your naked. Completely naked. "Huh?!" You quuicly cover yourself and you hear a bang on the floor.

You look over. Its Sinbad. Who also dosent have any clothes on. You blush and panic. Hoping nothing happened between you.

"Is..Is that Sin?! Sin! Tell me you didn't!" You look at the door way. It's Ja'far.

A wheeze/scream escapes from your throat. You run quickly into the closet. Putting on clothes and adjusting the robes tightly. You enter the room again to see Sin being scolded by Ja'far.

"Nothing happened! I swear! I just stayed here in case something happened! I-I think I fell asleep and undressed but I promise to you I didn't do anything!" Sinbad is on his knees, and Ja'far looks down at him cruelly.

"Sin, given your track record..I would be more inclined to not believe you.."

"Ja'far nothing happened!" You say quickly.

"(Name).. Your trustworthy..hmm..alright. Sin put some clothes on. (Name) take care of yourself." He excuses himself and leaves.

Sinbad quickly puts on his robes, you look away and walk back into the closet. Only stepping out when he says to.

You look at Sinbad who had his clothes on now. "Sin why did you stay with me? You could have just left."

He just looks at you and smiles. "Isn't..obvious..?"

You stare at him. He just sighs. "(Name), I really like you, is what I want you to know.."

You blush furiously and mummer. "I-I like you t-too."

"(Name)?"

"Y-yes?"

"Remind me to let you drink more often. I love what I saw."

"S-Sin! What did I do?!"

"You don't remember?! Well..." You blush even more when Sinbad tells you of your antics while drunk.