Peach tart (Judal x Reader)

You sigh. Your a magician, well, one in training. Judal is supposed to help you but he's been neglecting you, when he's not he's ordering you around or trying to make you embarrassed or worse. Most of the time it's worse. Public Humiliation, he found out is what really made you upset. He even did it in front of the imperial family. Kouen and Koumei gasped and looked away for modesty, Kouha laughed and tried to congratulate him, Hakuei was furious so was Hakuryuu, Kougyuko raised hell against Judal after she found you more suitable robes. The ones you where wearing prior left little to the imagination. You get angry recalling the event..

"Hey, (your name). Come with me, Kouen wants to see us." Judal addressed you calmly, a stark contrast to when he usually opens his mouth.
You follow him and enter the room they were all in. Your robes where drafty so you decided to adjust them around your legs, but still keeping your torso free. When you adjusted them you felt a strong gust of wind. The next moment, your underwear was showing to everyone, not to mention the pieces of fabric and parts of Your hair that had once covered your chest was gone, leaving you exposed to everyone. It was Kougyuko who helped you and Hakuei came to apologize for the Magi's behavior afterwards. Which didn't really help as you were literally bare in front of the imperial family. You got revenge on Kouha though. By "accidentally" causing him to have a nose bleed suddenly when he was traveling, all you did was reverse your healing magic.

You sigh, Judal had given you a seemingly impossible task. 'Pick out the materials' he said. He hasn't even taken the time to teach you anything beyond what you learned in the books of the palace. Even then, all you could do is heal and your staff was in dire need of a material upgrade, which you brought up to him and he gave you this task. Also to make him a peach tart, as you are the only one who knows how to make one to his standard. You ruffle you hair, you decide to make the peach tart instead. You make your way to the servant kitchen. They've gotten used to going there as Judal demanded the sweet treat so often. As soon as you're done, you head to Judal, maybe he'll pitty you and actually assist you.

"Judal? I have your tart." You knock on his door.

You hear some rustling and the door opens." Finally! I swear if I didn't know better I'd say you had your legs cut of seeing how slow you are. There is always time to..separate you from them."

You feel anger bubble in your chest. Furious you leave Judal, walking away quickly Peach tart in hand. You hear him yell and you break into a run. The only one who is actually helpful in these moments is Kougyuko. You run to her room and knock.

"Oh, (your name)! Im so glad your here!" She pulls you in.

"Hmm? I need to set this down, I'm also running from Judal.." you trail off. She just smiles.

"I remember you telling me your staff needed a material upgrade. I asked Judal to help you with it." You stare at her. You asked today. When did she request it?

"When? Princess Kougyuko?" You ask trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Yesterday evening! We also talked for abit. I told him to treat you nicer! By the way, you cha just call me Kougyuko. Your my friend after all!" She takes a hold of your hands.

"O-oh, alright." You smile. "Well, I guess he's treated me better today. He actually responded to my request."

"That's good! Oh, I forgot to mention this but, Judal was talking about you. He really likes you, you know. And it isn't just because your peach tarts. I think he treats you badly because he dosent know how to properly convey his emotions!" She just smiles kindly. You feely disgusted. Not at her, at Judal if he likes you why does he treat you badly. To the point of constant abuse?

"Impossible! He hates me! He likes to torture me for no reason! I don't know why he keeps me around! I hate his guts!" You scream your head of and Kougyuko just smiles and laughs.

"Maybe he likes your temper!" You sigh." He really does like you, give him a chance."

After talking abit more you decide to stop hiding. You say your good byes to Kougyuko and decide to find the fallen Magi. After going back to his chambers and knocking, you realize he probably isn't there. You check anyways opening the door. You gasp loudly at the scene before you, Judal is holding one of your robes and your staff. He's upset. You can tell by the way his shoulders shake. Unsure of what you should do you walk to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. He looks up at you with tears. You know there is concern written all over you face.

"(Your name), I'm sorry. I thought you left the palace!" He clutches your legs." I, I just liked seeing you upset and playing with you! (Your name)! Say something!"

"Well, I am upset with you, and Kougyuko said, that you have feelings for me..?" You hold he Magi awkwardly, he blushes.

"That old hag told you!? Ugh! Well, no denying that now. I di- I do! Do, do you feel the same?" He looks up at you, he's like a puppy pleading.

You look around. Uncomfortable with the enite thing. "Yes. But Judal, if you do like me. Treat me better. It does really hurt you know. Especially when you embarrassed me infront of everyone..."

"I will! I promise.. Will you cuddle with me I'm tired?" He stands and hugs you properly.

"Yes. But in return you have to help me afterwards alright?" You hug his back.

"Done!" He kisses your cheek and leads you to his bed. He holds you like a teddy bear and you both fall asleep.