You cared (Masrur x reader)

You are a fanalis, before Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana came to Sindria. You were Masrur's pupil. Well. Sort of. It was more of an equal partner ship, mostly because you wanted to more of the outside world. After all it was Masrur who saved you from being a gladiator. You still have the scars on your back and around your ankles. But now, your armor covers it. You walk down Sindria's palace quickly. Al Thamen intiated an attack. Your not a general but you sure as hell can get a few punches in. You run quickly to where Masrur is. You can tell by the way his scent goes. All Fanalis have strong senses of smell. Once you reach the clearing. Masrur is fighting a man with large black arms. You charge suddenly. Catching the man off guard and Masrur by surprise. You bring down your legs. The man barely manages to move. The ground around you cracks and dirt rises in the air.

"Another huh? This will be interesting!" Masrur joins you I'm the cloud of dirt. The man also encased by it.

"(Name)! I thought you were guarding Sin and Ja'far!" Masrur scolds you quietly.

"Sin and Ja'far can handle themselves. I decided to fight too-!" You charge again this time your caught by the man's arms.

You gasps and struggle, managing to move the large fingers only to be crushed. You scream. That definitely broke something.

"Pride yourself on strength huh? Is she strong enough?" You cry out and start coughing. Your mouth fills with the taste of iron.

"(Name)!" Your vision fades and you feel yourself be flung. The last thing you remember was the smell of ozone, like after a lighting strike.

                                       ***

You open your eyes to see Masrur, Sinbad Pisti and Hinahoho staring down at you. You stiffen in shock and relax when Masrur strokes your cheek.

"That was quite a fall you took (name). I'm surprised your even awake right now." Hinahoho breaks the silence.

"Yeah! You've been with us so long! I forget your not a general too.." Pisti says quickly. You smile at her. She smiles back.

"That's true. But remember, don't be reckless. If it wasn't for Masrur your broken ribs would have punctured your lungs." Sinbad gives you a light tap on the head.

"Alright..I'll take better care if myself.." you sit up abit.

"Yeah, please do.." Everyone but Masrur leaves the room.

"(Name). Don't ever do something so reckless. You almost died. I thought I trained you well enough.." Masrur says concern in every fiber of his being.

"I'm sorry. You did. But...love makes you do crazy things.." You trail off into a whisper, you blush.

"I'm sorry (name), I didn't catch that." Masrur says quickly. He had to have heard it. He's just teasing.

"I..I L-love you.." Your a little louder and yourr cheeks burn even more. You turn your face and pout.

"What? I'm sorry.." Masrur is intentionally making you repeat yourself.

You gasp once it dawns on you and you pout. "You heard me..." You cross your arms are start wheezing.

Masrur rushes to your side and lays you gentle against the bed. He chuckles. " I did. I love you too, (name)."

You smile and take a hold of his hand. Bringing it back to your face.

"Lets be together, forever and always.."

"Yes! Masrur?"

"What is it (name)?"

"Will you stay here..? With me..?"

"I thought it was obvious.. you might be more of an airhead then Sin.."

You smile. Your life now was completely perfect.

*Sorry it was short..I have school..And I'm a theatre kid..I'll try to find time in my day lambs!*